LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

02 Taco TRD 4X4 Ext Cab Stepside

Old 03-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
i love those stepsides.. SOO hard to find
Old 03-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
Dave
OSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant future
Army: COMBAT VET, VIET NAM, 25th DIV & 1st AIR CAV DIV, 4th Bat, 9th Inf, ALFA CO, 1st Platoon (MANCHU).
Name: DAVE
OSUjake's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got it de-badged today. It looks really cool with no chrome, just black and dark red. Starting to look like a truck now.........
Old 03-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
Poor college student
dio1 is on a distinguished road

dio1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!! i was looking at those rims for mine. Did you need to get new lug nuts or did you just use your old ones?
Old 03-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #8
Dave
OSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant futureOSUjake has a brilliant future
Army: COMBAT VET, VIET NAM, 25th DIV & 1st AIR CAV DIV, 4th Bat, 9th Inf, ALFA CO, 1st Platoon (MANCHU).
Name: DAVE
OSUjake's Tacoma Gallery
ATX Artillery I like, but here is the cheapest website I have found and I like most of their wheels http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resul...02&autoModClar=
Alot of guys powder coat their rims, no offence to anyone on here that has but im not a real fan of them. Its cheaper to powder coat them but I would just get some sick black after market wheels "IMO"