Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

In Love, again...

Old 03-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
In Love, again...

This may sound gay, but I fell in love with my Tacoma again today. Been a long time since I have been offroading, and it was a blast. Check out some of this pics below.

Old 03-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks mean as hell with them tires!
Totally digging it.
And congrats on your newly rekindled taco love.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Not gay at all, vehicles are always female

Awesome pics!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Nothin wrong with some love for your truck, I feel the same about mine, looks like you had a good time and nice wheels too btw
Old 03-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have plenty more shots, these are just the best. Hope to do this more often now. Try some of the local places out.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:28 PM   #6
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Even the cows think your truck is sexy. I'm not in love with your truck...just lustful.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Trust me dude, I've found the same love again in my truck this weekend. I took mine on my first somewhat long offroad trip. It was amazing and this truck impressed me beyond belief. Especially during the night run.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Trust me dude, I've found the same love again in my truck this weekend. I took mine on my first somewhat long offroad trip. It was amazing and this truck impressed me beyond belief. Especially during the night run.

Yeah, not a long run for me, but 200 miles to get to where I played today.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #9
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
the girlfriend and i always "argue" over who i love more her or the truck, and why i always cheat on her with my precious taco
Old 03-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #10
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
the girlfriend and i always "argue" over who i love more her or the truck, and why i always cheat on her with my precious taco
because the taco is more reliable
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #11
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
but the taco cant give head :O
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats what you think
Old 03-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #13
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Thats what you think
im not even gonna ask? but the taco will let me stick it in the tail pipe....
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Yeah, not a long run for me, but 200 miles to get to where I played today.
I put on probably somewhere close to 200 miles on this trip. I camped out last night after the night run. Nothing insane or anything, but just fun to get away for a bit. I did a lot of photography and shooting also. But for example, there were times where I thought I was stuck, but my truck climbed right out of everything I threw at it.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
dave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
dave831's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
because the taco is more reliable

Quote:
WOW!!!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #16
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
obviously you haven't acquainted yourself with the truck enough.

To the OP nice pics!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #17

My truck has pleasured me!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I put on probably somewhere close to 200 miles on this trip. I camped out last night after the night run. Nothing insane or anything, but just fun to get away for a bit. I did a lot of photography and shooting also. But for example, there were times where I thought I was stuck, but my truck climbed right out of everything I threw at it.

Today, there were a few times when I thought I wa done, but we dug in, and kept it going.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #19
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice story. I'm glad to see another wheeler having fun.

My mother's side of the family is from the DFW area. I spent all of my summers there as a kid. I'm impressed you found a 3 foot hill. That region is the flattest mother f'er I've ever seen in my life.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
Nice story. I'm glad to see another wheeler having fun.

My mother's side of the family is from the DFW area. I spent all of my summers there as a kid. I'm impressed you found a 3 foot hill. That region is the flattest mother f'er I've ever seen in my life.

This was actually all done in Southwest Oklahoma, at some land that my family has.