Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

25 beliefs about a mans truck...

Old 03-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
stro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
stro908's Tacoma Gallery
25 beliefs about a mans truck...

Read number 12!! This was ripped from a facebook page, not mine, pretty funny!

Just some concepts for truck owners...maybe youve felt the same way about yours. Feel free to add your comments, im sure ive missed a few..
25 Common Beliefs about a Man’s Truck

1. First off, we don’t let just anybody ride in the damn thing…feel privileged.
2. 99% of the time, NO you can’t drive it.
3. IF you do drive the pickup, don’t leave the radio station on some hotomosexual bullshit…please return it to the local country station as you found it.
4. Ladies, please don’t get freaked out by the spit cup in the cup holder…and goddamnit, DO NOT throw it out.
5. Please do not tell me to wash off the cowboy streaks down the drivers side of the pickup…you shouldn’t have thrown out my cup.
6. If it smells like burnt cedar, gas/diesel, Copenhagen, has stains and dust on the inside…its been used as it should be, don’t tell me you don’t like it, it’s a redneck’s truck, what the hell do you expect?
7. There’s a difference between a grill guard and a brush guard.
8. I don’t care who you are, don’t tell me how to drive my truck when you’re in the cab with me, I know how to handle it…the more you bitch the scarier ill drive.
9. Again, mostly for the girls, if I drive over a curb, median, through some mud, don’t look at me like I just shot your mother, I’m just havin some fun…shit…
10. I swing the grill guard bout 3 inches from the bumper of the other car when im parkin…don’t scream every time I do it…I aint gonna hit it.
11. If you don’t like the truck, please keep the opinion to yourself…I don’t get in your face bout that piece of shit youre drivin.
12. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD…BUY A DOMESTIC TRUCK…unless its an old T100 or tacoma, bout the only jap pickups worth a damn.
13. It’s a CB radio…stop askin me.
14. Yes you have the ability to talk to other CB owners with it.
15. Id rather you not pretend talk into it…just makes us both feel like dumbasses…
16. Girls, refrain from screaming when im about to tee-off on a deer in the middle of the highway, bar ditch, or median. That’s why the Ranchhand is on there…
17. Don’t try to clean my truck for me, it may look dirty to you but its organized in my eyes…I know where everything is, do I come into your room and rip all that flowery bullshit off your walls? Same concept.
18. Once more, to the girls, if youre sittin bitch don’t screw around and knock my truck into reverse…words don’t describe the homicide that will occur shortly thereafter…
19. If youre the only other person in the truck, and you arnt my girlfriend, don’t sit bitch…see the above reason.
20. If you tailgate me in a car, BACK OFF…unless you like the taste of rear bumper…
21. The girls out there that can drive my truck as good as me…are DAMN sexy.
22. When im in the parkin lot UNDER my truck fixin something try askin “You need some help” – that’s acceptable…don’t ask me if I need a jump…im not a dumbass.
23. Respect truck drivers…were bigger than you, we can end you.
24. I don’t care how many dints, scratches, or scars are on my truck, I catch you screwin with it…I will kill you dead boy.
25. Finally…the truck doesn’t make the man…the man makes the truck, not about what you got, its about how you use it.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:54 AM   #2
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Good Morning America, The Red Neck Lives On!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stro908 View Post
18. Once more, to the girls, if youre sittin bitch don’t screw around and knock my truck into reverse…words don’t describe the homicide that will occur shortly thereafter…
I had a girl do that in my sonoma. It's a good thing I didn't care about that truck lol.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
Ahaha l like the 99% of the time, you cant drive it. My trucks my baby and verybody askes if they can drive it and i just say Hell NOO
Old 03-26-2010, 08:13 AM   #5
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
#s 6, 8, and 17 for sure.

also 21 = my wife. Hell, the truck was hers when I met her.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:17 AM   #6
Bellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
did you change number 12 or did you find it like that
Old 03-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #7
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
"10. I swing the grill guard bout 3 inches from the bumper of the other car when im parkin…don’t scream every time I do it…I aint gonna hit it."

HAHAHAHAAH Aint that the truth. My wife takes 10 minutes trying to turn into our gararge. I can't tell you how many times my kids say out loud how fast I turn into the garage and why does momma take so long!!! I think now they just do it b/c they know it pisses her off!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:24 AM   #8
stro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
stro908's Tacoma Gallery
(did you change number 12 or did you find it like that )

I found it like that, just gave it a THUMBS UP!

I have also owned a T100...kickass truck! had 240k when I sold it.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #9
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
i really wanna print this out and post it in the truck. lol
Old 03-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Love it
Old 03-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #11
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
well its the truth dam good find
Old 03-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha. rules of the truck. i love it
Old 03-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #13
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha, 9, 10,11,12,17, and 21 are mine lol. mostly all of them are but those fit the most
Old 03-27-2010, 07:38 AM   #15
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
#4 daily for me!
Old 03-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #16
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
4, 5, and 9...so true.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:47 AM   #17
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
#12 happens to me everytime she is in the damn truck drives me nuts
Old 05-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #18
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
haha this is awesome
Old 05-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
DoubleMer is on a distinguished road
DoubleMer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a girl and will stand by this list! Don't get in my truck if you're afraid of getting stuck!