Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

cold air intake vs short ram intake

Old 03-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
tacoma 4 life
savoy is a jewel in the roughsavoy is a jewel in the roughsavoy is a jewel in the rough

Navy: Boatswain
Name: Josh
savoy's Tacoma Gallery
cold air intake vs short ram intake

This seems like a simple and somewhat cheap mod. I'm wondering if a short ram intake would be better for then a cold air intake ?

I have a 99 Tacoma 4x4 I'm wondering if this mod is even worth while and which would be better ?
Old 03-30-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
your best bet is a deckplate mod, it yields better power then both
Old 03-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
--^--^--
What Trey said, and it's cheap too. This link should explain about everything for you.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...od-please.html
Old 03-31-2010, 11:41 AM   #5
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I've got a Short Ram. I really like it, but I wouldve done the deck plate if I knew of it.