Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2nd generation center console in 1st generation

Old 05-02-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
danescabare is on a distinguished road

danescabare's Tacoma Gallery
2nd generation center console in 1st generation

Not sure if its possible but if someone can chime in and enlighten me on this subject. I want to get one of the console vaults for my piece.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:23 AM   #2
sslongmuir is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Enginering
sslongmuir's Tacoma Gallery
Idk about the new consoles but i bought a "cluter catcher" from walmart and it fits perfect with matching colors. locking storage and 4 cup holders. its the balls.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sslongmuir View Post
Idk about the new consoles but i bought a "cluter catcher" from walmart and it fits perfect with matching colors. locking storage and 4 cup holders. its the balls.
hmmm and it just takes the place of the stock console ?
Old 05-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
sslongmuir is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Enginering
sslongmuir's Tacoma Gallery
well my truck never had a console but my buddy has the same thing and his had a console but he likes mine better so. U can buy it and if it doesnt fit bring it back. Hell its walmart lol
Old 05-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sslongmuir View Post
well my truck never had a console but my buddy has the same thing and his had a console but he likes mine better so. U can buy it and if it doesnt fit bring it back. Hell its walmart lol
Yeah thats true but I hate the hassle of trying to return things
Old 05-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dane do some 'junkyard doggin' take a measurement and go shopping at da graveyards. Hell you may find something that'll work from an old Chevy, or even a BMW 2002 you know what I mean. All ya have to care about is fit and color
Old 05-09-2008, 06:05 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Hey Dane do some 'junkyard doggin' take a measurement and go shopping at da graveyards. Hell you may find something that'll work from an old Chevy, or even a BMW 2002 you know what I mean. All ya have to care about is fit and color

Thats a ggood idea i might be doin that this weekend and thanks for the tip i appreciate it