Old 04-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Senior Lurker
jacky_bubbles will become famous soon enough

jacky_bubbles's Tacoma Gallery
Identify these add ons!

Thx for the help!, Xenon and Avenger

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 04-29-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
Since the photo is dated 2003, I'm guessing those aren't Jungle flares. I don't remember seeing any mention of Jungle flares for Tacomas until 3 or 4 years ago. Xenon has been in business since before there were any Tacomas.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure that hood deflector is not a current Lund or AVS (Auto Ventshade) model.