LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Header

Old 05-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
New Header

Look what i got for my birthday from my girlfriend!
i'm so stoked to put it on but i'll post pictures and posibly a video tomorrow when i get it on.

Old 05-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet man! your gf is awsome to get you stuff for your truck.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quality girlfriend you got there.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
haha heck yes i guess i'll keep this one around
Old 05-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Swweeeet. you must have a good gf. happy bday btw
Old 05-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitroc View Post
Swweeeet. you must have a good gf. happy bday btw
thank you very much sir i cant wait to see if i feel any power difference with it
Old 05-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
.Trdtaco315. is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
.Trdtaco315.'s Tacoma Gallery
not thread jackin but i always tell my gf not to buy me truck stuff but she wants to. should i feel bad haha?
nice headers by the way, let us know how they do.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Trdtaco315. View Post
not thread jackin but i always tell my gf not to buy me truck stuff but she wants to. should i feel bad haha?
nice headers by the way, let us know how they do.
naw i wouldn't feel bad lol i've always made sure my girlfriends know exactly what it is so they dont fuck it up since that would turn into a whole mess of problems when you tell her she got the wrong one and have to return it
Old 05-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #9
.Trdtaco315. is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
.Trdtaco315.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
naw i wouldn't feel bad lol i've always made sure my girlfriends know exactly what it is so they dont fuck it up since that would turn into a whole mess of problems when you tell her she got the wrong one and have to return it
haha ya that would be a mess
Old 05-04-2010, 06:12 PM   #11
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, better hold on to her!
Old 05-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #12
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Look what i got for my birthday from my girlfriend!
i'm so stoked to put it on but i'll post pictures and posibly a video tomorrow when i get it on.

How is that header working out?
Old 05-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #13
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
How is that header working out?
performs awesome and sounds really good but holly hell that thing was a bitch to put together. it ended up not lining up to my stock pipe at all and the down pipe that came with it had maybe a quarter inch gap so i ended up welding the two pieces together to close the gap and finally got it to line up after a little push and pull. i wouldn't reccommend it to someone who has no experience with trucks/welding/grinders/etc.. it was a pain but way worth it to me. thanks again Dan!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #14
SimiGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: Joel
SimiGuy's Tacoma Gallery
So awesome. Did yo notice any gain in power?

Did you gain any low end? Or is all your power above 3.5K rpm
Old 05-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #15
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
performs awesome and sounds really good but holly hell that thing was a bitch to put together. it ended up not lining up to my stock pipe at all and the down pipe that came with it had maybe a quarter inch gap so i ended up welding the two pieces together to close the gap and finally got it to line up after a little push and pull. i wouldn't reccommend it to someone who has no experience with trucks/welding/grinders/etc.. it was a pain but way worth it to me. thanks again Dan!
Sweet! Any pics/vids?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #16
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimiGuy View Post
So awesome. Did yo notice any gain in power?

Did you gain any low end? Or is all your power above 3.5K rpm
i could defenetly tell there was more power all around but once it gets up to rpm's it has a much greater pull, and it sounds awesome
Old 05-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #17
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Sweet! Any pics/vids?
ya i'll get some hopefully this weekend!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #18
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya i'll get some hopefully this weekend!
Ok cool.