Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Official 1st Gen Member's Choice - Entries

Old 05-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #41
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
my turn!

Old 05-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #42
Backslash is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
Backslash's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
LOVE that paint job! Now that's what a Taco ought to look like.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #44
mytattootears has a spectacular aura aboutmytattootears has a spectacular aura about
Name: ramon
mytattootears's Tacoma Gallery
well i dont have any pictures of me out and about but i got some in front of the house. one with the top off and one with it on. sorry i used my little 8.2 mega pic Kodak and not a rich pro camera.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #45
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
great idea

when are mike and matt gonna see this thread and put us all to shame? haha
Old 05-07-2010, 12:37 AM   #46
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
man, i'm lovin these 1st gens! adding everyone to the first post now..
Old 05-07-2010, 04:55 AM   #47
strongwxnc is on a distinguished road

strongwxnc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02tacoma2.7 View Post
I guess ill give it a try with my little Toy.

Very sweet man.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #48
Barnone
Barnone's Tacoma Gallery
I vote for all the regular cabs since they are the only real truck model.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:40 AM   #49
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden02 View Post
Nice thread. I'll have to look in some other files for an action shot or something.

Awesome Rig, you get my vote!
Old 05-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #50
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #51
ywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ywen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
i'll give it a shot =P

Hey what skid plate is that?!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #52
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ywen View Post
hey what skid plate is that?!
trd
Old 05-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #53
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
haha, what are you talking about tyler? my truck's a piece...

holy moley...that is a sweet rig

adding to the first post!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #54
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #55
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Ill play...even tho I lose

Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #56
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post

I'm loving that flag flying behind your tacoma
Old 05-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #57
mytattootears has a spectacular aura aboutmytattootears has a spectacular aura about
Name: ramon
mytattootears's Tacoma Gallery
wow just noticed you got your front paint nelson18matt , i remember them being white for some time
Old 05-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #58
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ywen View Post
Hey what skid plate is that?!
trd
Old 05-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytattootears View Post
wow just noticed you got your front paint nelson18matt , i remember them being white for some time
yeah, just got them done over the weekend. they were white for wayyyy too long. i shouldn't have been so lazy.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #60
REKAB
REKAB is on a distinguished road

REKAB's Tacoma Gallery
Guess i will add mine to

This is my ever changing yota
Attached Thumbnails
Official 1st Gen Member's Choice - Entries-baby-014.jpg   Official 1st Gen Member's Choice - Entries-img00062-20091216-1534.jpg   Official 1st Gen Member's Choice - Entries-picture-003.jpg   Official 1st Gen Member's Choice - Entries-burton.jpg