Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bilstein 5100 Series Gen 1 Shocks

Old 05-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100 Series Gen 1 Shocks

Good evening boys and girls,

It is 6:37pm here on Tuesday night and yes I am still working...
I just got the Phone call and the Gen 1 fronts and rears will be here
on Thursday 5-13-2010 for us to start shipping.
So it will be a First come First serve deal...
I just posted them as available on our site and here are the discount codes...

Fronts Only: TACO9604F

Fronts and Rears: TACO9604

Also here is a side note for you and we have been over this before, but just want to make sure.You will need to register on our site first and then place your order and then you can use the code.

Also I drive a 96 Tacoma 4x4 stock height rear and I ran the 5125's in an
8" and 8.5" travel.You have that option as well if you are going to leave the rear the stock height and "Yes" we will put the correct 3/4" bushings in the 5125's at no extra charge for you.
The 5100 rear's that go with the fronts so to say will work better for you if you are going to lift the rear 1"-1.5".....

Also remember these front 5100's for the Gen. 1 do not come with dust boots..

So Good Luck and wear a helmet (Just Kidding) and do not drink and drive and we are only getting a few sets in...

Thank you and Have Fun...
Sonny
Old 05-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered. Thank you and I can't believe how cheap your prices are!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

steve o 77: Yeah I get in trouble for that all the time and after this batch is gone the Gen. 1's and Gen. 2's will be going up a few dollars to keep the cry babies off my back...
Thank you for the Order..
Sonny
Old 05-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
steve o 77: Yeah I get in trouble for that all the time and after this batch is gone the Gen. 1's and Gen. 2's will be going up a few dollars to keep the cry babies off my back...
Thank you for the Order..
Sonny
Haha, well I guess I got in just in time. Oh, one quick question, Are the dust boots really necessary or do most people just run them bootless?

Thanks again.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport

steve o 77: Bootless or Topless (Just Kidding) there is a wiper seal at the shaft..
You will be all good...
Old 05-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
braaap

Thank you very much.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
walindour is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
walindour's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks a million! Just place my order as well. You guys absolutely rock and my truck will thank you too. It's been a freakin' slouch for way too long.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
cmf21 is on a distinguished road
cmf21's Tacoma Gallery
Are just the rears available? Can't afford to buy all four right now.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #9
Downsouth Motorsport

cmf21: PM us for the rears...
Old 05-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #10
Tulku is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
Tulku's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, great timing!
I just emailed you guys about ETA on these a few days ago!

-Joshua-
Old 05-12-2010, 05:48 AM   #11
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
I just place my order!!!!

I was logged in and when I checked out I didn't see where I could put the discount code in. I'm dumb.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #12
Downsouth Motorsport

TacomaJack09:
Good Morning,
I just fixed it for you..
Thank you for the Order,
Sonny
Old 05-12-2010, 06:49 AM   #13
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered last night
Old 05-12-2010, 06:59 AM   #14
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
TacomaJack09:
Good Morning,
I just fixed it for you..
Thank you for the Order,
Sonny

You guys rock! Thanks for the quick fix!!!!

Old 05-12-2010, 08:06 AM   #15
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my fronts WWOOOOOO!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #16
AlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
AlexanderD's Tacoma Gallery
HEY,
is there any issue with shipping up over the boarder? i live in ontario. postal coda L1N1V4.
what would shipping cost? would you use USPS for shipping?? (they charge a lot less in brokerage then UPS.)

AlexanderD
Old 05-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #17
MK ULTRA is a name known to allMK ULTRA is a name known to allMK ULTRA is a name known to allMK ULTRA is a name known to allMK ULTRA is a name known to allMK ULTRA is a name known to all
Name: JIM
MK ULTRA's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available??

What it the discount price?
Old 05-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #18
Silver Machine
lve2xlr8_mph will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
lve2xlr8_mph's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine. What the estimated delivery time???? Thanks
Old 05-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #19
blitz10 is on a distinguished road