Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Teen Tacos (PICS)

Old 07-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #881
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
My Truck
Old 07-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #882
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtacoma88 View Post
My Truck
Sexy as fuck
Old 07-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #883
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Are you actually under the age of 20? Haha you must have a sweet job or very generous parents. Either way, sweet truck. Me likey
Old 07-25-2013, 09:25 AM   #884
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Are you actually under the age of 20? Haha you must have a sweet job or very generous parents. Either way, sweet truck. Me likey
Or hes just is in alot of debt
Old 07-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #885
IanMitchy is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
IanMitchy's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a picture of my Taco. I got her when I turned 16 and I'll be 18 in about 2 weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
Teen Tacos (PICS)-img_1089.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #886
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My Truck
That's a nice ride! How do your tires feel and handle on the highway?
Old 07-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #887
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
My truck
Old 07-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #888
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
That's a nice ride! How do your tires feel and handle on the highway?
They are great on and offroad. My truck wanders a little bit around the road but I blame my stock UCA's for that, not my tires. Noice wise they are not bad at all, I can't hear them over my straight pipe.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #889
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are great on and offroad. My truck wanders a little bit around the road but I blame my stock UCA's for that, not my tires. Noice wise they are not bad at all, I can't hear them over my straight pipe.
Mine wanders too. I also attribute that to my UCAs keeping my caster out.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #890
Rebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyler
Rebel Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMitchy View Post
Here's a picture of my Taco. I got her when I turned 16 and I'll be 18 in about 2 weeks.
Are you kiddin me man?
Old 07-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #891
IanMitchy is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
IanMitchy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco Man View Post
Are you kiddin me man?
I like your rims man! lol. When I first got them on, I rode up to Food Lion and this guy had an F150 the same color as my truck with the same rims. -____-
Old 07-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #892
Bubbaknowz is a jewel in the roughBubbaknowz is a jewel in the roughBubbaknowz is a jewel in the rough

Name: Travis
Bubbaknowz's Tacoma Gallery
Im 18 know but I bought my Yota when I was 17 and its my third truck
Attached Thumbnails
Teen Tacos (PICS)-bubba-pics-videos-204.jpg   Teen Tacos (PICS)-bubba-pics-videos-110.jpg   Teen Tacos (PICS)-bubba-pics-videos-202.jpg  
Old 07-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #893
Rebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyler
Rebel Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMitchy View Post
I like your rims man! lol. When I first got them on, I rode up to Food Lion and this guy had an F150 the same color as my truck with the same rims. -____-
one of my friends has a cummins that has the same wheels, but they are 8 lug 17's, i thought i was gonna be gettin something that nobody around here had, but i was wrong, there was a guy at the stock car races lastnight the next county over that had them on his chevy too.