Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ARB bumper crush cans?

Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ARB bumper crush cans?

Do all ARB bumpers for every year Tacoma come with new crush cans? I read that some years crush cans are bolted on. So are all 1st gens bolted on? Im asking because this truck Im looking at is a 1999 and its crush cans are rusted through but the rest of the frame is in great shape. But since Im buying a ARB I figured it was fine but I dont know if it will come with new crush cans? Help please..
Old 05-13-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bump