Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ugh.... hail damage

Old 05-27-2010, 09:06 AM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh.... hail damage

Had golf ball sized hail rain down upon our vehicles last night.

Both the Tacoma and Legacy wagon took a beating.

Now I have to see if it's worth fixing both versus the premium hike.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks man. Post up some pics if you can
Old 05-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #4
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Legacy's hood is fine, it's just the roof that took a decent amount of damage. It's an '06 so the body is such cheap crapola.

I haven't had the chance to thoroughly examine the Tacoma, I had to get to work and the wife is driving the truck today. Will look at it and take some pics this afternoon.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #5
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
I dodged this bullet. Storm was mile north of my work, we had tornado sirens going off for a few hours though.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
MY g/f Flyt was delayed because of the Hail storm. She did not get home tille like 2am man i am tried.
Denver/DIA had baseball sized hail
Old 05-27-2010, 09:25 AM   #7

The ironic thing is, next weekend is when I start building our carport

(the garage is too small to house any vehicle)
Old 05-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #8
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I lucked out I was at work and 1/2 mile from my house is where the 1ft of hail hit. Hope everything works out for you with your cars.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Yeah I lucked out I was at work and 1/2 mile from my house is where the 1ft of hail hit. Hope everything works out for you with your cars.
In the end, it's just a body of a vehicle. Luckily no one/the house got hurt.

Solar panels are fully intact too
Old 06-01-2010, 03:57 PM   #10
quackhead03 is on a distinguished road

Name: cody
quackhead03's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #11

I tried taking pictures, but I couldn't capture the extent of the damage. In fact it's pretty hard to see the depression of the dents at all in the photo(s)

The Legacy's roof is what took the biggest beating. Approx. 20 dents on the roof alone.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #12
Sport Rally'er
96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of

96er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Had golf ball sized hail rain down upon our vehicles last night.

Both the Tacoma and Legacy wagon took a beating.

Now I have to see if it's worth fixing both versus the premium hike.

Don't you just love paying insurance every month, every year, just to have a premium hike because of something you couldn't control? Insurance companies are among the most hated industries in the world and with good reason.