1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstein 5100 and 5 leaf pack install?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by blitz10, May 27, 2010.

1. May 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM
    blitz10

blitz10 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    I have the Bilsteins and 5 leaf pack. I have already asked and been told not to use the spacer on the front strut. My truck is an 04 DC. My questions are what should the shock settings be with the 5 leaf pack. and how do you adjust the rear shocks. I do not do any off roading. I had intended to run the shocks on the middle setting, 1.75. Does this sound OK ? I see where the ring groove is on the front, but don't know by looking at the rear shocks how they adjust. Thanks again for the help. I want to get it right the first time and then have it aligned.

2. May 27, 2010 at 9:12 AM
    Loudpedal

Loudpedal Mind = Blown

Member:
    First Name:
    Blair
    Not really New, not really Mexico
    Vehicle:
    02 SR5-Hole 4x4
    Andres Devil Horns, Goodyear Duratracs, Accidental Tailgate Delete (x2), Billy 5100s, OME 881 coils, Wheeler's 5-leafs, BAMF Sliders with kickouts, Box Rocket Fab Bedrack.
    The rear shocks aren't adjustable. They have enough travel to work with the 5-leaf. And yes, don't use a spacer on the front, adjust the shock to achieve the lift.

Products Discussed in

To Top