tacotrev0123 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trev
tacotrev0123's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice
Old 09-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #182
bmka87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bmka87's Tacoma Gallery
By far one of the most helpful threads. Thanks for putting this up!! Helps for a lot of stuff I'm trying to do.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #183
Vinyl Trooper is on a distinguished road

Name: Roy
Vinyl Trooper's Tacoma Gallery
This is GREAT! Thank you for posting this.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #184
Skallywag is on a distinguished road

Skallywag's Tacoma Gallery
How much trimming is actual involved for the front passenger side, inside back of the wheel well/fender flare..?? I have 285/75/16's...Up from 265/70/16's..Any advice would be appreciated.!! Thanx in advance..!!
Old 11-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #185
NMBIII is on a distinguished road
NMBIII's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for assembling an awesome collection of how-to's!
Old 01-17-2014, 04:56 PM   #186

You'll have to excuse me if I'm blind. But I'm trying to replace my fan clutch on my 99'', and don't see anything about it on here. But when I did a search, this thread came up.

Please help!

Thanks.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #187
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Trooper View Post
You'll have to excuse me if I'm blind. But I'm trying to replace my fan clutch on my 99'', and don't see anything about it on here. But when I did a search, this thread came up.

Please help!

Thanks.
The search engine brought you here because the words, Fan, and clutch are posted in one or more of the tips at the beginning of this thread. Do a search of this thread using the same search topic and those words should be highlighted in red as you scroll down thru them. ("Search this thread" tool is at the top of the thread posting borders/outlines along with "thread tools", "ratings" and "display modes").

What size engine do you have?
Old 01-18-2014, 10:26 AM   #188
Fearless Ginger
Groomzie is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B 82nd ABN
Groomzie's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a mirror of the "Aftermarket Wheel Fitment Guide" Please bump to first page if needed since I don't think people will crawl to the 10th page looking for it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200810072..._Wheel_Fitment
Old 01-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #189
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone, sorry its not a discussion thread. As you find helpful links, post them up and Ill post on the front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groomzie View Post
Here is a mirror of the "Aftermarket Wheel Fitment Guide" Please bump to first page if needed since I don't think people will crawl to the 10th page looking for it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200810072..._Wheel_Fitment

Very nice. A lot of threads on wheel fitment.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod View Post
The search engine brought you here because the words, Fan, and clutch are posted in one or more of the tips at the beginning of this thread. Do a search of this thread using the same search topic and those words should be highlighted in red as you scroll down thru them. ("Search this thread" tool is at the top of the thread posting borders/outlines along with "thread tools", "ratings" and "display modes").

What size engine do you have?
Got it. V6 3.4
I bought this a few months ago with a rebuilt engine. Had 700 miles on it. I'm going to guess the thermostat was replaced, so I'm thinking that's not it. I also thought, if the rad is old, it might be getting clogged up. But it looks like it's flowing. The hose's are fine. I was able to stop the fan with a piece of cardboard. So my only other guess is the fan clutch.

Your thoughts and input are greatly appreciated.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:14 PM   #192
pnwtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
pnwtaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is really helpful. Can't wait until this weekend, im gunna try and fix my sagging seatbelts and squeaky clutch
Old 02-26-2014, 08:58 AM   #193
ry_ja78 will become famous soon enoughry_ja78 will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
ry_ja78's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, I have a 2001 tacoma xtra cab with the 2.7l 3rz engine with 4x4 5sp gearbox and I am interested in swapping it out for a 3.4l 5vz, is there any link to thread with this or does anyone have any advice on it?
Thanks for any help on this topic...
Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #196
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Please dont use this thread to ask questions. As you find threads that help your build, post them here and Ill make sure they are on the front page .

Added:

Quote:
2-Low Mod (4Lo but in 2WD):

If you have a J-Shifter (not buttom/switch 4wd):
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106859

If you have the buttom/switch:
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=665725#post665725 - Post 5
Old 03-06-2014, 02:30 PM   #197
Willie64
willie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwillie64 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
Back up Light Mod:
< A href="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/83616-1st-gen-extra-backup-lights-mod-writeup.html" target=_blank>http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/83616-1st-gen-extra-backup-lights-mod-writeup.html

link not working, maybe deleted?
Old 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #198
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie64 View Post
Back up Light Mod:
< A href="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/83616-1st-gen-extra-backup-lights-mod-writeup.html" target=_blank>http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/83616-1st-gen-extra-backup-lights-mod-writeup.html

Probably. Lots of old links
Old 03-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #199
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie64 View Post
Back up Light Mod:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Probably. Lots of old links
Was that mine? Mine still exists:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...d-writeup.html
Old 03-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #200
Wait for it...

Opps, I fat fingered the hyperlink. Fixed