Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen. "DIY" and "How To" Thread: Compiled list of helpful links

Old 03-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #41
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
washer reservoir relocation options/mods from TTORA (well, actually, Expedition Portal too):

http://co.ttora.com/forum/showpost.p...80&postcount=8

The ABS pipe mod is pretty trick.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #43
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 05-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #44
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, Chris. I did a simple write-up on replacing the flaky door trim. Maybe you can add this link to your first post under cosmetic mods:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...door-trim.html
Old 05-03-2011, 07:36 AM   #45
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Scott man, I was just reading up on that. When I get back to the states, thats a def for me. Thanks!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #46
Rhino is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
anybody know a speaker installation tutorial for a 2003 extended cab to repalce door speakers and back seat speakers??
Old 05-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #47
andycass is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
andycass's Tacoma Gallery
legit piece of thread
Old 05-30-2011, 06:33 AM   #48
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent thread!

Here's my stuff...
First and foremost my thread on suspension.
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ad.php?t=94262

Now on my truck's build.
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ad.php?t=86645

Done suspension, armor, grey wire, lights, OBA, CV Boots, etc.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:39 AM   #49
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
this one will get rid of your squeaky clutch forever! and is a quick mod.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post3236948
Old 06-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #50
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
What about front/rear diff oil change and T-case oil change?
Old 06-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #51
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ If you dont see them, I dont have them. If you have a link, Ill me more than happy to add .
Old 07-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #52

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, this just came up: rear brake line and e-brake cable interference with leafs when lifting.

This is very nice.

Probably stick it under suspension, eh?

http://www.bajataco.com/Brakes1.html
Old 07-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #53
Wait for it...

Added some great stuff for the Automatic Trany's:

Automatic Transmission FAQ, Troubleshooting, and guides, etc....(A340):
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=587521
http://personal.utulsa.edu/~nathan-b...autotrans.html
Old 07-30-2011, 06:17 AM   #54
Wait for it...

Added some nice Synthetic Oil write ups (specially the .pdf file).

Synthetic Oil Recommendations and Torque specs for T-Case, Tranny, and Differentials
:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...mendations.pdf

Tread on Synthetic Oil GL-4 vs GL-5:
http://www.yotatech.com/f116/gl-4-vs-gl-5-a-201741/
Old 08-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #55

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, here is the baddest-ass ammo can bed storage mod I've ever seen:

http://www.yotatech.com/f88/ammo-can...torage-145288/

What do you think about having the mods revise your thread title to include "mods"? " DIY, how-to, and mods"

And how are those 5100s treating you? Well, I hope.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:35 PM   #56
Wait for it...

Thanks Scott. I got the rear shocks on with an AAL and its was a night and day difference. Very nice! I underway right now but when I get back later this month, I should have some 881's waiting for me and will be doing the front. Thanks again!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #57
igarrpan is on a distinguished road

igarrpan's Tacoma Gallery
Blacking out stock chrome decals????

Any tips on blacking out my chrome decals? I know how to get them off well i just need painting tips- preping, brand of paint, etc.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:05 AM   #58

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by igarrpan View Post
Any tips on blacking out my chrome decals? I know how to get them off well i just need painting tips- preping, brand of paint, etc.
Search "black out badges" and you should get what you need pretty quickly. Check under 1st gen, but also the detailing thread. I am sure 2nd gen has it too.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:15 AM   #59
Wait for it...

If you find a good one, send it here and Ill add it.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:13 AM   #60
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Added to the list under Cosmetic

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...04-mirror.html