Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Which off road bumpers and sliders?

Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
98fourbangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Which off road bumpers and sliders?

I have a 98 taco and was thinkin bout armorin it up, which company make the most reasonably prices off road armor for the quality, post up some pics of your bumpers and sliders and tell who makes em and how much they were if you dont mind sharing, any information would be helpful, thanks
Old 05-30-2010, 06:31 AM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
My sliders are from Stubbs Welding, their HD SKO model. They are holding up well and the quality seems excellent. I think I paid $350 including shipping.

Old 05-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
4xinovations