Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Differences between Tacoma interiors?

Old 06-03-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Differences between Tacoma interiors?

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference in the Tacoma interior from 1995 to 2004?
I am looking at purchasing a 1995 Tacoma and I really cant tell any difference between the interior of this vehicle and any of the other Tacomas up to 2004 (besides the instrument panel cluster which I am hoping that I can change..... see my post at http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post1834485

Were there ever any changes in the interior on the first generation Tacoma?
Old 06-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
My 98 has a digital odometer the one you show is analog. I would think that might be an issue.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
The exact interior colors and fabrics changed multiple times, as did:

- center console designs / cupholders
- instrument cluster design
- A-pillars
- door panels
- rear trim panels (XtraCabs)
- seats (Limited / SR seats available 2001 - 2004)
- main dashboard unit
- mechanical vs. electronic speedometer
- mechanical vs. electronic odometer
- addition of dual trip odometers
- availability and style of interior overhead lamps
- steering wheel

Those are the ones that most readily come to mind.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
All I know it the '98 has the most retarded cup holder design ever.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #5
crazyasu45 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
crazyasu45's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
All I know it the '98 has the most retarded cup holder design ever.
Haha...so very true...
Old 06-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #6
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...the cupholders, what a f'n joke. I am going to try and get some type of console to hold the drinks. Anyone got any suggestions on a particular console that seems to work well in the regular cab tacoma.