Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Name of panel that holds rear speakers in my 1995 XtraCab?

Old 06-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
jamescamp11 is on a distinguished road

jamescamp11's Tacoma Gallery
Name of panel that holds rear speakers in my 1995 XtraCab?

What is the name of the small removable panel that holds the rear speakers in a 1995 XtraCab? The speakers attach to a small door that is very similar to the little compartment doors on the floor of the cab. Right after I moved to Seattle I had the pleasure of getting all my stereo equipment jacked including the panels that held the right and left rear speakers. A nice "welcome to the city, eff you" gesture. I would like to order these, including some nice speakers from the internet but I can't find anything and think its because I dont know the exact name of that part of the interior panel. Any clue? Feel free to call me names for the ridiculous question.
Old 06-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
See here for a complete parts list and see if that helps you out.

http://customtacos.com/tech/files/95...parts_list.pdf
Old 06-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
hey humanoid!!! put the same list for parts but for the tacos 05, thanks!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
hey humanoid!!! put the same list for parts but for the tacos 05, thanks!
Ask and ye shall receive!

http://customtacos.com/tech/files/05_parts_list.pdf
Old 06-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #5
jamescamp11 is on a distinguished road

jamescamp11's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Thanks so much! Humanoid rocks.