After going threw a skidder rut

Old 06-04-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
x1bowhunter55 is on a distinguished road
x1bowhunter55's Tacoma Gallery
After going threw a skidder rut

I didnt know it was that bad.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
make dang sure you flush that alternator out really well
Old 06-04-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
What were you doing in a skidder rut ? do you work in the fields or just playing ? nice shot though.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
make dang sure you flush that alternator out really well
Get the radiator too.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #5
x1bowhunter55 is on a distinguished road
x1bowhunter55's Tacoma Gallery
I was on my lease riding around and they been logging so I decided to go threw it and yes I got stuck
Old 06-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #6
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1bowhunter55 View Post
I was on my lease riding around and they been logging so I decided to go threw it and yes I got stuck
I've noticed the BFG ATs pack with mud easily. That picture looks familiar.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i think in mud like that all tires cake up

those were trxus M/Ts

and these were IROKs
Old 06-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #8

Quote:
I agree. I single out the BFGs cause they're on my truck.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thats one of my favorite pics on TTORA.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:18 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

there are apparently a lot of people who like that photo...it made it into the CT calendar this year (nov or oct i think)

i cant take full credit for taking it though...because im actually standing around in the rain over there behind it...however the girl i was dating at the time who had my raincoat jumped out quick enough to snap a couple pics on my camera