1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Interior Plastic Parts?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by WhyNotFab, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Sep 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM
    WhyNotFab

WhyNotFab [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ricky
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD Off Road
    I'm in need of a new side plastic for the passenger seat, the plastic handles to go on the latches to adjust the seat backs, a plastic plug for covering screw on the door panel, and one of the plugs on the passenger grab handle.. Does anyone know where I can find these cheap? Can't stand missing little pieces like these! haha

2. Sep 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM
    Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

Member:
    I.E. SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Feds
  3. Sep 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM
    zero4

zero4 Metal Cutter

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    SFV, CA
    Vehicle:
    01' DCab 3.4L TRD
    Donahoe CO, Donahoe Rear Resi, Deaver J59, 16" Pro Comp, 33" BFG AT, Hayden Trans Oil Cooler, Oil Filter Relocator, FM 40, ES Bushings, Beefed CB Drop, Deckplate, K&N Drop-In, DO Bed Bar, Cobra 75 WXST, Firestik Firefly, Philips D1R, Clarion Remote Start, Husky Liners
    Agreed, you will have to get them from the dealer. Too new for anyone to make reproduction parts (that & cause they're still available) but I doubt they ever would be.

Your local dealer may not be the cheapest option unless you work at a shop or knows someone to get you jobber prices.

Now that I don't work at a shop anymore I get my parts from www.toyotapartsales.com

Whenever I can't find the part number for something or don't see the part listed, I go to the dealer & get a printed quote with the part number.

The link above is a Toyota dealer in Texas. There are other online dealer parts sources but so far I've found this one to be a tad bit cheaper than anyone else. Even with shipping, the parts I've bought still come out way cheaper than if I were to buy them at a local dealer, & I don't have to pay tax.

I guess those side panels are common to break? When I got my truck the drivers side panel was broken too.

Products Discussed in

To Top