1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help! Gauge Lights, Air Control Lights, Shifter Lights, and Glove Box Lights Are Out

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by J-Rob #3, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Sep 10, 2010 at 5:32 AM
    J-Rob #3

J-Rob #3 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    02 PreRunner TRD
    Toolbox Pioneer FH-8000BT HU Blue LED Dash Lights White LED Glove Box Aries Bull Bar Tinted Windows
    I modded 1st gen Gauge Lights with the 4 5-bulb LED lights. One shines straight out and the other four shine up, down, left and right. I also replace the lights in my shifter, my glove box, and the 3 lights in the air controls with led's. They are only one led though. As I was putting everything back together, I would periodically check to make sure everything was fine. I put in the last screw to my gauge cluster, and turned the lights on. For about 3 seconds everything looked good, and then they all just died. I checked the fuse, and it's not blown. So I'm really concerned because I won't be able to drive at night without seeing my lights. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what to check or anything?! Any help would be most appreciated!!Thanks,Josh
    By the way, I also checked the dimmer, and that's not the problem either.

Products Discussed in

To Top