1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

something that might be helpful

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by NavyNate06, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Oct 14, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    NavyNate06

NavyNate06 [OP] yeah i fix F/A-18s

Member:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma SR5
    Toytec 3 inch coilovers, OME springs/shocks, Toytec shackles, rattle can paint job, lc headers,
    so through my trials and tribulations with my truck being broke and my trying to fix the freaking thing, i've come across something that might be helpful to everyone. i have the Chiltons manual, which to be honest is a peice of crap. don't buy one. a friend of mine was searching around and found a site on the ttora series of sites. here it is

the site has all the manuals for tacomas, 4runners, tundras and fj cruisers. the manuals are the toyota service manuals in explorer and PDF formats. i hope this is helpful as its been a godsend for me.

it has all the wiring schematics and troubleshooting guides as well as trouble codes. it also troubleshoots individual trouble codes for you.

like i said, forget about Chiltons and Haynes. these manuals are where its at.

Products Discussed in

To Top