1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone Know if QUICK RHINO RACK FITS??

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by berrellezaman, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Dec 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM
    berrellezaman

berrellezaman [OP] New Member

Member:
    Los Angeles, California
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma Base Model 2.4L
    aftermarket driving lights, tinted windows, 17" rims, smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light.
    :confused: Hello I am new to this forum and already like all that I see. I was wondering if any of you fellow TACOMA OWNERS KNOW if the QUICK RHINO RACK will fit on the 1st Generation tacoma bed? I have a 04 Taco regular cab with six foot bed that I want to buy one for. IF I KNOW that it will fit. THANK YOU!:) p.s. Also if anyone has one or might know the width at the top of the rack between the posts? Thank you. -ANTHONY

2. Dec 13, 2008 at 9:25 PM
    Dustin03

Dustin03 The Cooler King

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Expeditionary vehicle in training.
    Old Man Emu 2.5" lift, brush guard (about to be changed), grey-wire mod, custom bed mounts for 4 jerrycans, custom survival box, maglite mount, KC Dayliters.
    ^^^ That one won't work for ya, since it's designed for the 2nd Gen, and therefore relies on the factory tie-down system that the older trucks don't have.

Do you plan to buy the rack online or from a local shop?

If you get it from a shop they should be able to answer your questions and/or refund your purchase if it doesn't work out for you. The internet is fast and cheap, but dealing with real people is so so nice.

3. Dec 16, 2008 at 9:44 AM
    berrellezaman

berrellezaman [OP] New Member

Member:
    Los Angeles, California
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma Base Model 2.4L
    aftermarket driving lights, tinted windows, 17" rims, smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light.
    cool... thank you for the useful information. I appreciate it.

Products Discussed in

To Top