1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

UMass Amherst Car Show -THIS SATURDAY April 21st

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by oofy15354, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Apr 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    oofy15354

oofy15354 [OP] Proud Tundra *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    Hey everyone, I haven't been terribly active on here recently but here's proff I haven't forgotten the TacomaWorld....world!

It'd be awesome to see some nice Tacomas and whatever other vehicles you may have out at the event. See below for the complete information. Feel free to ask me any questions or contact those below. Thanks and hope to see some of you there!

Dave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The 6th Annual UMass Motorsport Car Show sponsored by Bertera Auto will be held on April 21st, 2012. It will be held in UMass Lot 33, the same location as the previous year’s show. Directions and sponsorship information can be found on the website http://www.UMassCarShow.com. This will be a family friendly event with something for everyone! Bring the kids for a day of great family fun. Food will be provided by BabyBerk, the UMass food truck, and as always spectators are free!

This year a portion of the proceeds made from this event will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hampshire County (Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hampshire County - CHD), please come and support this great cause!
    [​IMG]
    Current Sponsors:

[​IMG]

Who's coming so far (Race/Rally Teams & Shops/Clubs):

[​IMG]

Events/Attractions:
    -Mobile Dyno
    -RTI Ramp
    -BBQ Provided by BabyBerk
    -Tire Flip/Throw
    -Exhaust Sound Off
    -Audio Sound Off
    -RC Car Races
    -Eating Contests

Preliminary Award Categories:
    -American
    -European
    -Asian
    -Subaru
    -Trucks (Street)
    -Trucks (Offroad)
    -Exotics
    -Sleepers
    -Horsepower/Torque
    -Wheels
    -Classics
    -Alumni
    -Interior
    -Exterior
    -Bikes

Total 100+ awards, plus tee shirt giveaways, raffles, contests, and prizes
    [​IMG]

Show Information:
    Date: April 21st 2012
    Time: 10am - 3pm
    Judging: 12pm
    Awards: 2pm
    Car Entrance: $10
    Spectators: Free
    University of Massachusetts Amherst
    Amherst, MA 01002

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Check out http://www.UMassCarShow.com for more information and photos from previous shows, Hope to see everybody there!

2. Apr 20, 2012 at 11:44 AM
    oofy15354

oofy15354 [OP] Proud Tundra *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    Last bump everyone, the show is tomorrow! I may or may not be able to meet everyone in the Target parking lot depending on what I have to do for the show but it is an easy ride from there.

For those using a GPS, here is the address:
    367 Russell Street
    Hadley, MA

It is attached to the mall with Dicks Sporting Goods and Best Buy. We'll meet on the far end of the parking lot on the opposite end from Target. Hope to see some of you there!

Directions from Target:

Continue past Target so that it is on your right
    Take the highway ahead to the left. Take the first exit and go right off the ramp towards UMass
    The show entrance will be on your right I believe (I haven't seen the final layout but you will see the show on your right)

Products Discussed in

To Top