1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

uws toolbox lock?????

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by tacomaholic, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Mar 4, 2009 at 4:32 PM
    tacomaholic

tacomaholic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    my uws toolbox lock quite workin.have any of yall had that problem.do they make replacement locks for it.thanks

2. Mar 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM
    97_tacoma

97_tacoma Member

Member:
    I had to replace the lock on my UWS toolbox, since I bought it used and it didn't come with a key. I went to Ace hardware and they had the locks for $5. It required a little trimming to fit, but it held up great for the past 6 months. Make sure you bring your old lock, so they can match the size.

3. Dec 27, 2014 at 6:53 AM
    gatty

gatty saltyyota

Member:
    First Name:
    andrew
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    15 4Dr 4x4 black
    Fog light mod, volant cold air intake, uws tool box, 3 inch ready lift, 285 60 r 18 nitto terragrapplers 18x9 Ballistic jester wheels, grille craft front grill insert, strobes n more floodlight, cool white led bed lights, blue seas fuse box, soon SOS Concepts front bumper
    Just had the same problem with my box I know this post is old but thought I would post for any future problems. Mine still has a warranty but I used some W/D 40 and it helped a little but still was rough. Until it got replaced.

Products Discussed in

To Top