1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alignment

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by TacoBueno, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Dec 19, 2007 at 6:46 AM
    TacoBueno

TacoBueno [OP] New Member

Member:
    I used to have an older 4Runner which had alignment problems... had it aligned 4 different times but it always had uneven wear on the front tires - and it was never in an accident.

I'm new to TW - tried the search feature but couldn't find anything. Just bought an '04 Taco... anybody have alignment issues with these things?

2. Dec 19, 2007 at 6:47 AM
    A1CGuches

A1CGuches Oregon Alliance: Founder

Member:
    DMAFB, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    01 Taco
    Custom snorkel/intake, 6" lift, 35X12.5 mt's, flowmaster 40 seriers, performance clutch, custom skid plate, grille, everything is black on green, rotrex supercharger, 7th injector kit, urd short throw shifter, thorely header, kks speed limit defender...and more to come
    I did at first with my '01..are you taking it to the same people everytime?

3. Dec 19, 2007 at 6:58 AM
    TacoBueno

TacoBueno [OP] New Member

Member:
    My old 4Runner is long gone - four different places tried to align it (including a dealer).

I was just wondering if this was an inherent problem w/ Taco's too. Mine is a stock '04 V6 PreRunner.

4. Dec 19, 2007 at 7:09 AM
    A1CGuches

A1CGuches Oregon Alliance: Founder

Member:
    DMAFB, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    01 Taco
    Custom snorkel/intake, 6" lift, 35X12.5 mt's, flowmaster 40 seriers, performance clutch, custom skid plate, grille, everything is black on green, rotrex supercharger, 7th injector kit, urd short throw shifter, thorely header, kks speed limit defender...and more to come
    No I personally havent heard of any with the 04...but i know there was a recall on the the 01 for the lower ball joint but it was a simple fix at the dealer...i havent heard anything thing with the 04's or with these styles period. try this web site recall wise
    http://www.internetautoguide.com/auto-recalls/index.html

Products Discussed in

To Top