Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   1st Gen. Tacomas (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-tacomas/)
-   -   2nd generation center console in 1st generation (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-tacomas/8615-2nd-generation-center-console-1st-generation.html)

danescabare 05-02-2008 02:10 PM

2nd generation center console in 1st generation
 
Not sure if its possible but if someone can chime in and enlighten me on this subject. I want to get one of the console vaults for my piece.

sslongmuir 05-03-2008 03:23 AM

Idk about the new consoles but i bought a "cluter catcher" from walmart and it fits perfect with matching colors. locking storage and 4 cup holders. its the balls.

danescabare 05-03-2008 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sslongmuir (Post 88071)
Idk about the new consoles but i bought a "cluter catcher" from walmart and it fits perfect with matching colors. locking storage and 4 cup holders. its the balls.

hmmm and it just takes the place of the stock console ?

sslongmuir 05-03-2008 01:25 PM

well my truck never had a console but my buddy has the same thing and his had a console but he likes mine better so. U can buy it and if it doesnt fit bring it back. Hell its walmart lol

danescabare 05-04-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sslongmuir (Post 88180)
well my truck never had a console but my buddy has the same thing and his had a console but he likes mine better so. U can buy it and if it doesnt fit bring it back. Hell its walmart lol

Yeah thats true but I hate the hassle of trying to return things

Ridgerunner 05-08-2008 06:23 PM

Hey Dane do some 'junkyard doggin' take a measurement and go shopping at da graveyards. Hell you may find something that'll work from an old Chevy, or even a BMW 2002 you know what I mean. All ya have to care about is fit and color:)

danescabare 05-09-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridgerunner (Post 90514)
Hey Dane do some 'junkyard doggin' take a measurement and go shopping at da graveyards. Hell you may find something that'll work from an old Chevy, or even a BMW 2002 you know what I mean. All ya have to care about is fit and color:)


Thats a ggood idea i might be doin that this weekend and thanks for the tip i appreciate it


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 AM.