1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

kumho road venture mt anybody?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by tacosupreme54, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Sep 28, 2010 at 12:52 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    Have you thought about the Definity Dakota MTs from Pep Boys? They're cheaper still and have a 40K mile warranty on them. Mine are 285/75R16. wheels are 4.5" bs. Mine have about 35K miles on them now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sep 28, 2010 at 5:55 PM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    lmao, alright. i'll keep that in mind.

never heard of those before. they look pretty good though. i just googled them but couldn't really find any prices. if you don't mind, how much did they set you back?

3. Sep 28, 2010 at 7:15 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    When I bought them, they were $139 each. Pep Boys had a buy three get one free (through rebate). The only catch was you had to buy their road hazard warranty which was about $100. I think they might be closer to $150 now. Now they have "buy three get one for $1" (no mail-in rebate). You can't order them online. You have to go into a Pep Boys to get them (Don't know if they're in your area).

They're a rebranded Cooper Tire.

4. Sep 28, 2010 at 7:49 PM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    yeah, i noticed that they were by cooper when trying to find prices. and honestly i can't even think of any pep boys relatively close. there has to be one somewhere bc i see their commercials pretty often, and they wouldn't advertise to someone that can't buy their product. that's a great deal though, they must have some kind of contract with pep boys to be able to sell them that cheap. i'm about to search for the closest pep boys and check this out though. thanks for the tip man!

Products Discussed in

To Top