1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

After Valley of the Moon

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by 4WD, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Nov 10, 2010 at 9:30 PM
    David K

David K Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pala Mesa, California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 4 Cree LED lamps Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
    Thanks Doug... It is fun for me... I love maps and I love the desert (and Baja)... it all goes together.

Hey, I sold a new commercial irrigation controller install today... the rent is paid! Now, just some more work so I can replace these Rugged Fails and join you guys in the desert!

Where are you guys camping this weekend?

2. Nov 10, 2010 at 10:11 PM
    4WD

4WD [OP] cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Shit , right now I can't even say I'm going to make it at all, I'm leaking what appears to be brakefluid out of my right rear hub ( that would explain the brake light coming on ,lol ) I probably blew a wheel cylinder, because I've needed to adjust my rear shoes/emergency brake for awhile & I fucked it off, not tending to it, sooooo the further those pistons & plungers have to extend to expand the shoes to the drums, ya know the bigger the risk of blowing them out, hell with it , I'll do it tomorrow, now its time for a cold Tecate & a little natural relaxation & it'll practically take care of its self :D:D

3. Nov 11, 2010 at 9:32 AM
    singlefin

singlefin Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hood River, OR
    Vehicle:
    Syncro
    was out on that trail about a month ago...we just took montero wash and checked out all the spurs off of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top