1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Your first time firing a gun

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by longbow, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Nov 13, 2008 at 3:08 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yeah, their only 9 right now, but they can get out with me and the bird dog and keep up. Deer huntin is usually for 2 hours or so.

Put a longbeard in both their laps this year and both times we couldn't close the deal. I almost hyperventilated I was so excited for them.:eek: I've killed several longbeards and never got as excited as I did with them.

My wife doen't hunt, so when they are big enough that both can go with me, momma may get lonely around huntin seasons.

She can't say I didn't warn her when they were young. Told her to enjoy it then, cause when they get older they would probably want to go with me. Couldn't run them off now if I tried.

2. Nov 13, 2008 at 3:23 PM
    PhoenixCadet

PhoenixCadet Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    11 Reg Cab 2.7L 4x4
    Actual first time - I was like, 14, maybe 13. It was a little .22 pea-shooter type thing at a range down in Dulzura, CA (like, right next to the Mexico border).

First real gun (if you consider a .22 on steriods a "real gun") I shot was an M16A2 up at Camp San Luis Obispo for annual training with Civil Air Patrol. Got to put two mags down-range. That was pretty cool. :)

l_fa233588f2d1aae2cedce87c46806ac4_5cc23186ed7c032aaa675495e0db0bcf6449aabe.png

Products Discussed in

To Top