1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

eagle allloy 137 wheels

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by bill-e-boy, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Dec 12, 2010 at 7:02 PM
    bill-e-boy

bill-e-boy [OP] new and improved

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    04 dbl cab lifted pre-Runner
    added factory roof rack, factory skid plate, removed cheesy running boards, built a pvc bike rack, added interior floor lighting, added decal plate under rear window, added sylvania silverstars, installed toytec ultimate 3" lift, added hella optilux yellow fog lights, added orange park lights to the turn signals, new 265/75/16 goodyear duratracs tires and raceline rockcrusher 16" wheels
    anybody got pics of their 2001-2004 silver dbl cab with some eagle alloy 16x8 137's that are silver with the black beadlock ring? These are the same rims the Engage off-road guys sell..I want to see them on a similar truck to mine.

thanks

and I already did the photoshop, but I want to see the real thing.

2. Dec 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM
    bill-e-boy

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    added factory roof rack, factory skid plate, removed cheesy running boards, built a pvc bike rack, added interior floor lighting, added decal plate under rear window, added sylvania silverstars, installed toytec ultimate 3" lift, added hella optilux yellow fog lights, added orange park lights to the turn signals, new 265/75/16 goodyear duratracs tires and raceline rockcrusher 16" wheels
    nobody running these???...have i picked some that nobody's got on their silver dbl cab?...maybe i'll be the first...kinda like the styling of mikesdoubleccab

3. Dec 13, 2010 at 9:59 PM
    rab89

rab89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Kelowna b.c canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCLB TRD Sport
    here are mine all blacked out, with the bolts removed...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

but the backspacing doesn't work, they are 4.625'', so I have 1.5'' wheel spacers, that put me at 3.75'' backspacing.

4. Dec 13, 2010 at 10:01 PM
    rab89

rab89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Kelowna b.c canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCLB TRD Sport
    I know it's not what your looking for, but similar, before the blackout.

[​IMG]

5. Dec 13, 2010 at 10:02 PM
    rab89

rab89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Kelowna b.c canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCLB TRD Sport
  6. Dec 14, 2010 at 3:34 PM
    bill-e-boy

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    that backspacing is one of my issues, I've got the 1.5" all-pro spacers and have a little wobble in the steering, so I want the rims with 3.75" or 4" bs to sit out like mine and yours do now. I guess i could try to contact mikesdoublecab and see if he's got some pics of his rims on a silver truck.

but man i like your rims too, i just gotta get the bs right so i can get rid of these spacers.

Products Discussed in

To Top