1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SSSSSSSSSH - Can You Keep A Secret ?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Nick54, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Dec 14, 2010 at 11:19 AM
    Nick54

Nick54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    :gossip: I just got word that the duratracs I ordered as a Christmas gift for my Taco are finally here, now I'm hoping that the Pro Comp 7033s are waiting when I get home tonight. I'll have to park the Taco where she can't see the front porch when I pull in. If all goes well, this time tomorrow she thinks she is getting an oil change but she'll come off the lift with brand new shoes. I can't wait to see how she reacts with her new tires and wheels on. I'll try to get some pics of her sportin her new shoes and a big grinn from light to light.
    :yay::bananadance:

UPDATE: MY BABY HAS A NEW SET OF SHOES !!!!

WOOO WHOOOO!!!!! - It's finally done my baby has a new set of shoes ! 7:30 this morning I dropped her off at the shoe store for a preliminary fitting, the mechanic tried a wheel first to be certain it fit without obstruction - passed - then mounted a tire and a second fitting - passed ? Once off the lift and on the ground - Fail - the tires rubbed a small area at the front of the wheel well and at the back on the mud flap. I had them cut away only what was necessary from the front to eliminate the rub but told him to leave the mud flap alone as I would decide whether to trim or remove them altogether. Well when I got there to pick up my baby I could detect a silghtly less then overjoyed attitude. I suspected it was just because I wasn't there and allowed some stranger to wrench on her. But Oh No that wasn't it, when I was about to leave I opened the door to see grease on my brnad spanking new Wet Okoles and on the cloth of the arm rest. @^%%*&^^$$@$#% !!!!!!! No wonder she was miffed - and so was I. I called the owner out to look at the mess and he about crapped himself and began to clean it up, not too bad only a slight hint left on the arm rest but I wans't going to subject my baby to any more abuse at their hands. I will do the rest. So here is what we have all been waiting for, we had some crappy weather today so she isn't as clean as I would have liked but nevertheless. TAAAAA DAAAAAA >>>>>
    P.S. The stock wheels and tires will be for sale, I will post some pics soon.

DSCN0418.jpg
    DSCN0419.jpg
    DSCN0423.jpg
    DSCN0420.jpg
    DSCN0421.jpg

2. Dec 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    AriZonaD54

AriZonaD54 BANNED in 49 states...

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Valley of the Sun
    awkward...

3. Dec 14, 2010 at 11:31 AM
    bgbdwlf

bgbdwlf Well-Known Member

Member:
    surprise,az
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner Off Road
    bone stock for now
    congrats on the goody's

maybe you should get yourself a christmas gift like a girlfriend or something that can talk back to you. ;)

4. Dec 14, 2010 at 11:31 AM
    MxRacer190

MxRacer190 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 Indigo
    hahaha nice.

5. Dec 14, 2010 at 11:33 AM
    jjew18

jjew18 the Nightman cometh!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alliance Airport
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Added extra awesomeness to its original awesomeness.
    Funniest post I've read today. But seriously, who thinks diamonds are a gilrs best friend?

6. Dec 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM
    lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Rolando, CA
    Vehicle:
    Jeeper Creeper
    yup lol

7. Dec 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM
    05Moose

05Moose Middle-Aged Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    In the snow (NorCal)
    Vehicle:
    '05 4x4 DC LB SR5 #8 (LSD, Tow Pkg)
    '05 4x4 DC LB SR5 (LSD & Tow Pkg), Timbrens, AAL, 5100s (1.75), Owned: 12/3/04 Mods: Fog, Map/Dome Light, Illuminated 4wd Switch, Washable Cabin Air Filter
    You're spoiling her! Make her wait until Christmas!!!:devil:

8. Dec 14, 2010 at 1:07 PM
    pauls2ndblessing

pauls2ndblessing Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Congrats to you and your "girl"

I put some nice black lacy underwear (nerf bars) on her this weekend for Christmas, thanks to my real Girlfriend :thumbsup:

9. Dec 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    ILove2Drive

ILove2Drive Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4X4 5 Speed Manual
    Halo headlights, Black tail light covers, dual exhaust, 5100s front and rear, eibach coils, wheelers 1.5 AAL, window tint, bow arrow antenna, bull bar, painted grille emblem, debadged, raceline rims, a few decals, CB radio, alpine HU, husky floor liners, tool box, mesh grill...and more to come eventually
    :rofl: Hahahaha awesome man, be sure to post up pics

10. Dec 14, 2010 at 1:19 PM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    See guys it's ok to let your true feelings show. You've got to admit shes a big part of your life, for the most part shes reliable, she takes good care of you and you should take good care of her. It's clear to me many of you have spend big money on your baby. It's 2010 guys we can talk freely about our feelings for our gals and still keep our manhood, so man up lets here what you really think of her.:amen: ?
    P.S. The darn wheels aren't here yet, but I still have a while before Christmas.

11. Dec 14, 2010 at 1:20 PM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Now that's what I'm talkin about - good man

12. Dec 14, 2010 at 3:15 PM
    05Moose

05Moose Middle-Aged Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    In the snow (NorCal)
    Vehicle:
    '05 4x4 DC LB SR5 #8 (LSD, Tow Pkg)
    '05 4x4 DC LB SR5 (LSD & Tow Pkg), Timbrens, AAL, 5100s (1.75), Owned: 12/3/04 Mods: Fog, Map/Dome Light, Illuminated 4wd Switch, Washable Cabin Air Filter
    I don't even want to go there. Can you picture black lacy underwear on a Moose?:eek:

13. Dec 15, 2010 at 6:01 AM
    pauls2ndblessing

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Yeah Yeah, this is a picture of the black lacy underwear, much sexier than a moose :confused:

2010-12-11-13-31-29-442_78c93c1be859a73ea48e00f6ba9108c6333402e7.jpg

14. Dec 15, 2010 at 6:59 AM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    That a boy Paul, thanks for maning up, it feels good doesn't it? By the way that’s one sexy lookin gal you got there, lacy undies and all. I wasn't going to do it but since you posted yours, I suppose I can give you guys a look at mine. My intention is not to make you all jealous or have you ruin your keyboards soaking them in drool, so when I get home I'll post some of her sexier pics. Please no lewd or lascivious comments, she's a classy babe.

15. Dec 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM
    BeardedWeirdo

BeardedWeirdo Junior Mint

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC SR5 PreRunner
    Barcelona Red Pop & Lock, Tint, New Shoes, Removed Rear Headrests, Grille(in the works)
    If he sticks his dick in his truck, I'm calling the cops!

16. Dec 15, 2010 at 9:58 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    I'll call the sanitarium.

17. Dec 15, 2010 at 1:04 PM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    OK now let's keep it as close to PG as possible, please.

18. Dec 15, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Ok guys heres my gal, shes shy so don't embarrass her - keep it clean !

When I got home tonight and the wheels were waiting, I had to sneak them into the garage without her seeing them. I was so excited I hope I didn't give the secret away by the expression on my face. Well now you have the before pictures, I will post the afters once she is sporting the new socks and shoes. I can hardly wait to see her reaction.:D

DSCN0234.jpg
    DSCN0233.jpg
    DSCN0235.jpg

19. Dec 15, 2010 at 1:17 PM
    joerussell610

joerussell610 When all else fails read the directions

Member:
    First Name:
    Him
    Making myself at home in your house
    Vehicle:
    2005 DC Sport Edition 4x4
    K&N, fog light mod, remote rear halogen fogs mounted under rear bumper, TRD skid plate, Flux Capacitor, Mr. Fusion upgrade soon
  20. Dec 15, 2010 at 1:38 PM
    pauls2ndblessing

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Nice, can't wait to see the after pics! She's going to be happy!

Products Discussed in

To Top