1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Same-sex marriage

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by neontrail, May 22, 2009.

?

Same-sex marriage

1. I am OK with it

93 vote(s)
    37.3%
  2. NO!!!! Never

85 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. Whatever, just stay away from me

71 vote(s)
    28.5%
  1. Feb 20, 2011 at 4:15 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
  2. Feb 26, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    focotacoma

focotacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Collins
    Vehicle:
    07 Speedway Blue 4x4 TRD off-road
    Im getting there......
    I surely respect you opinion and I commend you also for being respectful of others opinions (unlike many conservatives) that said however this: "By the way, the homosexual trait has not in fact been proven to be present in all cases at birth" is a perfect case of conservative bsing.

Ahhh this has been seen in some cases but in other cases its not true.....why vy for some imaginary loop hole???

3. Feb 26, 2011 at 7:40 PM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    North of Cali, South of Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    4.56 gears, rear trutrac,DT header, 235/85r16 Duratracs, 2nd filter pulled, inter.wipers, Cruise control, Factory alum. whls/winter tires(2nd set), Afe pro Dry-S , Dumbo eared flaps cut down.
    Sounds like the usual american arguement where the debate isnt even related to the issue.
    Now you are goin "huh what". My view is prove you are religious and go to a church first before anyone wants to get married , since marriage is religious in origin.
    So no one gets married if you arent in a religion, its not a style or trendy thing, stop going "Oh that sounds so cool being married".
    Whats the point then? Anyone with a job and benefits should be able to name another person as a dependent. I dont really know if gay marriage is about jabbing at nongays or a struggle to cover a partners medical,medical we ALL face. I say no to gay marriage , no to non religious marriage , yes to all the domestic partner stuff. Glad we can fight over such trivial stuff with nothing else to do. Our troops are serving us and other countries overseas and dieing, poverty stricken people dieing too , and were going crazy over the ethics of mauve or fuschia for the grooms......or are they the bridesmen.

Products Discussed in

To Top