1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Charleston S.C

Discussion in 'Travel' started by TnRedNeck721, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Apr 3, 2011 at 2:49 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 [OP] Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    so me and one of the brothers are going down to see are other brother in law school down there. around the 15th of april. and go to folly beach. anyone on here from Charleston? just wondering so if i see tacos i can maybe place them to ppl on here. :)

2. Apr 3, 2011 at 7:43 PM
    LUSETACO

LUSETACO Here for the Taco Pron

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    South Central Pee A
    Vehicle:
    2005 PIMP MOBILE
    Yes
    I'm not from Charleston but I went to school there years ago.....many years ago. Get out and enjoy the downtown. It's a fun little city with plenty of great places to eat and awesome bars(except for the whole mini bottle thing). Cheers!:D

3. Apr 3, 2011 at 10:58 PM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    yeah i love the down town. this will be my 3rd time going down there. and yeah there are some really good places too eat. idk about the bars. lol i'm just 19 :/ o-well not like i did not just have a fat tire the other night. :) so no biggie on that.

so no one on here live down there?

4. Apr 4, 2011 at 3:57 PM
    TyT

TyT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black Tacoma TRD Sport
    I dont live there but I go every chance I can ! Im going to live there after I get out of college. Downtown is awesome! and so is the board walk! Go to Cafe Paridsio and eat some bocklava and some turkish coffee and smoke some of the crazy flavors of the hookah tabacco they have at night! Its my favorite place tell Them Ty and Brenna from perry GA sent you!

5. Apr 4, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    hope to go to the board walk. and i may have to try cafe paridsio out. i'll be with one of the brothers or maybe both. so i'll see. but when i get a taco im going to go down my self maybe take a friend. there allot of hot girl on the board walk? that a 19Y/o would like? only reason i ask is i see your 20. lol

6. Apr 5, 2011 at 10:20 AM
    TyT

TyT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    yea there are some and you might see more in the slave market buying jewlery etc and a lot are at the more touristy restraunts and at the fudge and candy shops! and always there are some local hotties outside the downtown!

It not like going to destin or pcb florida but they are still some hotties!!!!!!

7. Apr 5, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    ok cool. last summer i saw some around the slave market and on beach. i dont remember what part of the beach i remember the FB on the water tower. i have not been to destin scenic i was like 6. idk i may end up going to Daytona with my friend and his dad and stepmom they have a beach house.

8. Apr 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM
    Chris(NJ)

Chris(NJ) Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Usually in Central Jersey
    Vehicle:
    08 Indigo 4x4 DC OR
    Mods are currently being changed .....
    man, i miss Charleston!

9. Apr 5, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    yeah i love it. i want to have like a little house down there. and one in tn. i like it here (sometimes) we get some snow and nice and hot in summer. if i really want snow i'll go see family in upstate NY.

10. Apr 6, 2011 at 1:59 PM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    oh how i can't wait to go! so looks like we going the 18th to maybe like the 22nd. :D

and well i hope to go agin latter this summer!

11. Apr 7, 2011 at 5:36 AM
    rjclemen

rjclemen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Riley
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Pre Runner The good looking Blue
    Tint, Bed Cover, HIDs, stubby antenna, double din system, debagded, All Terrain bedside stickers.
    If you are looking to go out and hit on some chicks. Try and hit up Poe's on Sullivan's Island. It is where all the hotties hang out and where they keep the good local beer flowing. Also downtown has some great restaurants. High cotton is a great upscale place, collar shirt etc. If you are looking for a good bar I would recommend Tommy Condon's. If you are looking for a good seafood place Aw Shuck's has a great menu and I have never been disappointed there.

There will be TON'S of hot girls there so make sure to keep your eye's open. Downtown has a couple great rooftop bar's where the cougar's are on the prowl also where the young one's look for free drinks.

12. Apr 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM
    TyT

TyT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
  13. Apr 7, 2011 at 10:46 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    ^^ dress local?? he's not going to Iran w/ an american flag shirt on...lol we dress just like everyone else:D

14. Apr 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM
    AzogSS

AzogSS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Soda City, SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma / 2011 FJC
    Hit up Home Team BBQ in West Ashley. My Taco has been there plenty of times.

15. Apr 7, 2011 at 1:47 PM
    TyT

TyT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    in other words dont dress like a guido or a european with a charleston t shirt and fany pack on!!!!

16. Apr 7, 2011 at 2:49 PM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    ok so i'l tel my brothers about these places. and may hit some up (except bars :/ 19) and i hope to go down this summer agin so if i dont hit a place this time i may next.

and TYT thanks for those links! and don't worry i would never ever wear a fany pack. lol. i see how horrible it looks in pigeon forge TN.when i go up their about 30 to 45 min from me. so if any of you ever go their. and never been shoot me a pm or some think and i tell u about some places.

i ment to moes last year. they had good burgers. and i for get wear we went for breakfast it was really good!! had some biscuit and gravy chicken or something like that! it was good!

ughh i can't wait to go. i love it sooo much down there!!! lol

17. Apr 11, 2011 at 11:41 AM
    TyT

TyT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    ^^^I love pigeon forge! I have family that live around murphy NC in the smokey mountains! I love going

18. Apr 11, 2011 at 11:56 AM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    oh sweet! i pretty fun! i mean i have done just about everything i like thats up their quit a few times. it kinda boring to me. you know what i mean? i got their maybe 2 or 3 times a year. i go up there and snowboard now but thats about it. that does not get old after 3 times. lol, but i still like going up there.

19. Apr 11, 2011 at 11:34 PM
    TyT

TyT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    yea it does get old quick lol

20. Apr 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM
    TnRedNeck721

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    yeah only think i have not done that seams fun is indoor sky diving. it way to much money for the time you in the fly area.

To Top