Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Killbuzzjrad Build

Old 07-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Killbuzzjrad will become famous soon enoughKillbuzzjrad will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: Jared
Killbuzzjrad's Tacoma Gallery
Killbuzzjrad Build

How she sits today (3/26/2011)

The day I got her (8/16/2009)

Current Mods:

Toytec Ultimate Lift and Total Chaos UCAs

Goodyear Duratracs and FJ Anthracites

Bedlights

48" Hi Lift Jack

Outlets

Maglite mount

Safety Hammer mount

New Light Switches

Blue Sea fuse box and block

Cobra 75 WX ST CB

Other Mods:

LLumar Tint
Grillcraft Grill
Extra D rings
Hella 500s
Blacked out badges
Viper Alarm/Remote Start
AFE ProDry S Filter
Old 07-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
where'd you get the bedlight from?
Old 07-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
Killbuzzjrad will become famous soon enoughKillbuzzjrad will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
where'd you get the bedlight from?
Autozone...$20. They work great.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #6
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
I love the outlets, Do you have a write up on how to?
Old 07-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Bad Ass Truck Man!!
I"ll trade ya any day!
Old 07-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck
Old 07-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #9

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
I love the outlets, Do you have a write up on how to?
I basically used some other peoples write ups to help me out.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-interior.html
Old 07-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #10
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck!! I have a white DC LB too. I like your stance...where did you get the lift from and how much did the lift cost? Did you install it yourself?

I got my windows tinted and it made a big difference in the look of the white truck... I definitely recommend it!

I'll be moving down to P-cola in a couple months, I'm sure we'll meet at a FL meet/mod day.

Take it easy and keep up the good work!
Old 07-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #11

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
I got my windows tinted and it made a big difference in the look of the white truck... I definitely recommend it!
Tint is the next thing on my list but I am debating whether to go to the dealership or have it put on somewhere else. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 07-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #12
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck man. Nice work.

Q- Did you crank the coilovers up any, or leave them at the pre-set?
Old 07-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #13

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Great looking truck man. Nice work.

Q- Did you crank the coilovers up any, or leave them at the pre-set?
They are set at 3".
Old 07-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #14

Air Force:
Have the truck scheduled for a tint job this Friday. Check another mod off the list. Hilift jack is next.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:40 PM   #15

Air Force:
Just ordered a Hi Lift jack with some accessories! I also just bought a Blue Sea fuse box and Maxi fuse block so I can rewire my lights and power converter to a single failsafe. I am going to do something similar to what longbow did. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...-mounting.html

I also got some tint this past Friday. It looks a whole lot better.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #17
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
what size are those duratracs and fj wheels? i don't couldn't really read it in the pic
I'm pretty sure they are 285/75/16's, and the FJ wheels are coincidentally 16's.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #19

Air Force:
Yes, they are 285/75/16s.

Got my Hi Lift with accessories today! I will probably mount it in the bed tomorrow.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:43 AM   #20

Air Force: