Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

EVILSTI's Build thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
EVILSTI's Build thread

My build thread for my 06 DC SB TRD OR.

The day I got it.

After I pulled the cap off.

Satoshi grille mod and CAI.

OME Suspension lift kit with:
Front OME 90000 shocks
885 coils
top plate spacers
complete OME Dakar leaf spring packs
Front Diff drop kit
Rear N182 shocks
OME trim spacer
American Racing Chambers 16X8
Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S 285/75-16s

AP front bumper,
AP skid plate,
Cobra 75 WX ST CB (Next to be installed)
48" Hi-Lift and mounts (Next to be mounted in bed)

Mounted my 48" Hi-Lift

Antenna mounted and CB installed

Driving lights installed

Beefed Sliders

OME 886 coils

LR UCA's
Old 07-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted headlights installed.

AP rear bumper installed. Modified an older Wrangler flip up licence plate holder for access to the hitch. (Hitch not installed yet in pics)

Installed Winch. Made a bracket to mount solenoid under the hood and another bracket to mount the plug for the remote in the bumper.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Looks good!!!!!
Old 07-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looking good so far
Old 07-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #6
i work for the Empire
JustTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Crew Chief A/R
Name: justin
JustTaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats nice looking truck always liked the look of allpro bumpers
Old 07-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Sick looking truck man.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
This thing has looked so good since the lift and wheels got put on . The bumper looks great too.

Did you do the satoshi and color matching by yourself? Or did you have someone do it?
Old 07-20-2010, 10:56 PM   #10

Law Enforcement:
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! The wheels were $600 and got them from Summit Racing. I bought a new color matched grille and I did the satoshi myself. It was a long messy job. I mounted my Hi-lift in the bed yesterday and if I find time I'm installing my Cobra 75 WX ST tomorrow. Then I hope my Beefed sliders will be done any day now and on the way to me.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:10 PM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
awesome truck!!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
FFL Gun Dealer
gunconnection is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
gunconnection's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good!
Old 08-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #20
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
very nice looking truck!