Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Brianr's "Go shit in your hat" (GSIYH) build

Old 07-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Brianr's "Go shit in your hat" (GSIYH) build

So I said farewell to my Double cab Speedway Blue 2006 TRD Sport that I bought new...it has 59k miles currently.

I'm now the proud owner of Super White SR5 double cab 4x4.

Now;

OME 885's with 5100's, stock UCA's, Avid sliders, U-BOLT flip, A/P 3in leaves with 5100's, extended brake lines, wheelers super bumps front & rear, LED interiors and license plates, Eclipse AVN726 DVD/NAV, color matched grill surround, Yoko Geo MT+'s 285/75's on 7089's.

In the mail currently; Budbuilt skids.

Next mods; Kennesaw Mtn multicarrier, TC UCA's, and a re-thoughtout bed basket.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
YOU ROCK!!!!!!! NO sport hood???

edit: what was the cost difference between trade and buying new... (if you don't mind telling me)... I've thought about doing the same.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post

NO, I got tired of the sport hood. Probably should have traded my SWB one to PackerfanXD/ RustySchakleford for non scooped hood before I got rid of it, but I'lll make it up to him.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 07-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Can you handle the 4wd?
Old 07-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Can you handle the 4wd?

SHUT IT, bubbles! I'm coming to Rausch creek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Congrats B!

thanks Mikey.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
SHUT IT, bubbles! I'm coming to Rausch creek.

Bring it Buttercup

Congrats B
Old 07-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man. I'm jealous of the white truck. I always wanted white. maybe if I get lucky down the road I can paint mine haha
Old 07-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post

edit: what was the cost difference between trade and buying new... (if you don't mind telling me)... I've thought about doing the same.
pm sent.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man. I'm sure you'll have this thing built up in no time. Pending the dolla dolla bills of course.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
pm sent.

Thanks dude!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Brian
Old 07-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Congrats Brian

what happened to your FB account?
Old 07-18-2010, 05:48 AM   #16
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-18-2010, 05:54 AM   #17
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
congrats bri!
Old 07-18-2010, 06:53 AM   #18
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Brian... finally!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:05 AM   #19
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
This was a long time coming wasn't it? Dude, is it not a TRD? I don't see the decals. Either way, I'm sure you're stoked! What's this nonsense you speak of... before going back to "CA"? Congrats on the buy Brian. More pictures!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:49 AM   #20
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck Brian!