Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

LoHoNas build

Old 07-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
LoHoNas build

we all know what a stock taco looks like so I will start here just after I installed the lift

Then I debadged and added the wheels and tires

Installed Grillcraft.....still need to move those horns

New plates

2009 Toyota Tacoma DC magnetic gray metallic 4x4 TRD Sport
Front lift:
Icon coilovers
TC UCA's
Rear lift:
OME Dakar leaf pack
bilstene extended shock

Procomp 7089 wheels
BFG KM2 285/70/17 tires
Grillcraft black MX
JVC nav/dvd/ipod/bluetooth/whatever else that thing does
Backup cam mod=works when you want it to
Fog light mod=works when you want it to
Hose clamp mod=hopefully works when you want it to
Old 07-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Great start love the color!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Scarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Scarab21's Tacoma Gallery
thats a beauty!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
David10MGM has a spectacular aura aboutDavid10MGM has a spectacular aura about
Name: David
David10MGM's Tacoma Gallery
One of my favorite trucks on this site!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to all, I have been away from TW for a while and just started checking out the forums again. I was board so I did a build thread. Most of those pics are old and on other old threads but I found some newer pics, going to add some more soon.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #7

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in finding the right step or slider for my truck. Anyone have any suggestions ? I do like the Amp Research steps but not sure how reliable they are in the sand and saltwater I torture my truck in all the time.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
damn, I should have got KM2s
Old 07-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome.i want my truck to look awesome like that =O(.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #10

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
looks awesome.i want my truck to look awesome like that =O(.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
Awesome looking truck man
Quote:
Originally Posted by David10MGM View Post
One of my favorite trucks on this site!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab21 View Post
thats a beauty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Great start love the color!
Much thanks! I need steps and window tint
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome man, love that color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoHoNas View Post
Much thanks! I need steps and window tint

Window tints a must.

Little bit of rubbing with those tires? Had to trim?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #12

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
^^^
Just the plastic had to be trimmed. I am rub free ever since
Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #13
NOLATaco05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Vincent
NOLATaco05's Tacoma Gallery
nice license plate
Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #14

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
^^^
Yeah I like the plates a lot. Living in Texas most are horns or aggies and this is to show that I am NOT either one. I went to Arkansas last month and a guy at a gas station asked if I was "confused" . LOL
Old 07-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #16
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^
Just the plastic had to be trimmed. I am rub free ever since
Cool man. Thanks!
Old 07-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #17

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
How do you like the JVC head unit? Any regrets?
I love it. Does lots of cool stuff and the GPS is perfect. I want to upgrade to the newest version that JVC has out. The only thing I would want to improve on is the Ipod speed. The new one is said to be much faster in that area.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:16 PM   #18
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Looks super clean! ..i like the color too.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
DeedleBag is on a distinguished road

DeedleBag's Tacoma Gallery
For your Grill Craft grill. Did you cut your old one out or simply put it over the stock pieces?
Old 07-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #20
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love it. Does lots of cool stuff and the GPS is perfect. I want to upgrade to the newest version that JVC has out. The only thing I would want to improve on is the Ipod speed. The new one is said to be much faster in that area.
Nice, thanks for the info! What model is yours?