Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

tacooon's budget build

Old 07-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
tacooon's build its slow

Sold some stuff been workin a lot and got some money for my truck.

Swayaway 2.5 coilovers set at 2.5 inches
Procomp aal 3in witj es9000 shocks ( saving up for bilstien 5160)
Spidertrax wheel sapcer
285/75/16 bfg a/t
Aem brute force intake
Airaid throttle body spacer
Flowmaster delta 40 trun down before axle.
Sport hood added
Cb radio 4ft antenna
B$m shifter nob
Rear bumper
Kenwood headunit
Traction bar mod
Fixed driveline vibration

And a lot more to come sorry for no pics I need to load up my new pics
Old 07-20-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
yeahhhh
Old 07-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ dang dude you pretty much just told this guy almost everything he did was a mistake.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my bad, I wouldnt have done that but I thought you were buying all that stuff and making a build, Ive been up 28 hours and Im fuckkeded sorry.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #7
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have a cherry bomb vortex exhaust its honestly not that bad and also the hood went to this place in los angeles that was super sketchy got it for cheap
Old 07-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #8
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Oh my bad, I wouldnt have done that but I thought you were buying all that stuff and making a build, Ive been up 28 hours and Im fuckkeded sorry.
hahaha. I been there before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Haha its all good
Good attitude to have man. There is a ton of info on this site. Throw whatever ideas you have for your truck on your build page and you'll get plenty of feedback to help you out.

Search for things you're thinking about getting as well. Lots of reviews and dynos have been done on certain things to help you make an educated decision when it comes to spending your money.

Nice job scoring a sport hood for 200.