Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MrGrimm's Mall Crawler

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2010, 09:22 PM   #21
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of the Armortech and Icon coilovers as requested.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #22
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCaron View Post
Hey boss,

where did you get the fuse panel? That is great if you are going to have a bunch of accessories.
It is a BlueSea Fuse panel that I bought from Sierra Expeditions
Old 07-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #25
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man awesome build.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #26
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Pictures of the Armortech and Icon coilovers as requested.

Love it, love it, love it. Great looking Rig.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #27
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
truck looks good with the bumper now!

you get bothered by the cops or what now?
Not yet but I know its coming. I dont have a light for my license plate yet. I ordered one that should be here in about a week.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #28
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Dean,

Im glad you posted up your build finally. I have been seeing you post pictures over the years and noticing the direction you were going. But all condensed into one thread makes for a great read! Looking forward to whatever else you have up your sleeve.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #29
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
One hell of a build!, Really nice work
Old 07-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #30
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
It is a BlueSea Fuse panel that I bought from Sierra Expeditions

cheers
Old 07-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #31
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Dean,

Im glad you posted up your build finally. I have been seeing you post pictures over the years and noticing the direction you were going. But all condensed into one thread makes for a great read! Looking forward to whatever else you have up your sleeve.
Next major modifications are ARB lockers and on-board compressor.

Swingout tiregate is on the list when I get back to California. That is why the license plate is offset.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #32
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Great build Dean!!! Super White all the way baby!!!
Old 07-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #34
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
Sweet ride.

I take it your from Wisconsin?
Well I was raised there most of my life so I consider myself from there. My parents still live in Lodi (20 minutes north of madison).
Old 07-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #35
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man!! everything looks awesome....
Old 07-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #37
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
1st ive seen running the snorkel. very nice!

Nathan
ycart1201
Old 07-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #39
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
One of my favorite builds...Hey how do you like the wheelers alloy wheels? Do you know how much they weigh (just the wheel)?
I dont remember what the weight of the wheel was. I do know that smaller tires and wheelers steelies I had before were significantly heavier than my current setup.

Products Discussed in this Thread