Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MrGrimm's Mall Crawler

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #41
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Oh so what wheels are you running now?

At the moment I have the Wheelers alloys on BFGoodrich 285/75-16.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #43
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see a link on wheelers sight for alloys, can you send me one? I really like your wheels and I want something that frees up some weight over the stock ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCaron View Post
Hey boss,

where did you get the fuse panel? That is great if you are going to have a bunch of accessories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
What kind of fuse box is that? I see a lot of people using them and they are deffinately nice. Where can i get one? thanks
From page 2 of 3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
It is a BlueSea Fuse panel that I bought from Sierra Expeditions
Old 07-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #44
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't see a link on wheelers sight for alloys, can you send me one? I really like your wheels and I want something that frees up some weight over the stock ones.

From page 2 of 3...
I just looked and they dont have them anymore on there. They are sold by pro comp as well and can be purchased from 4 Wheel Parts. There is some grinding of the caliper to get these wheels to fit.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #45
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
Quote:

it that a 285/75 spare? and awsome truck looks amazing
Old 07-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #47
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
it that a 285/75 spare? and awsome truck looks amazing
That is a full size spare. No problems fitting it in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
Nice build and photos! What kind of camera were you using?
I started with a Canon XT when I first had the truck. I now shoot with a Nikon D300 with various lenses.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #48
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just looked and they dont have them anymore on there. They are sold by pro comp as well and can be purchased from 4 Wheel Parts. There is some grinding of the caliper to get these wheels to fit.
are they these?
http://www.procomptires.com/truck-je...69-wheels.aspx
Old 07-27-2010, 02:20 PM   #49
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are the ones.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #50
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
awesome truck and nice work! keep it up
Old 07-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #51
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sooooooooooo fucking nice!!! Damn I LOVE your Truck !
Old 07-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #52
FFL Gun Dealer
gunconnection is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
gunconnection's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Truck!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #53
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
i love the look of your truck in i guess the "middle stage"...before the new bumper and whatnot, nothing against the way it looks now. those tires looked waaaaay bigger than a 265/75 though! i double checked a couple of times to make sure. they look bigger than mine anyway, maybe it was the black wheel throwing off some type of optical illusion, haha. great truck though
Old 08-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #54
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, saw it on base the other day. How do you like those wheels? I was thinking about picking some up in the future.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #55
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Nice truck, saw it on base the other day. How do you like those wheels? I was thinking about picking some up in the future.
I love the wheels but I had to grind the caliper a little bit to fit them. I do plan on getting some beadlocked 17" wheels next year but I plan on keeping the same type of tire.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #57
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
eh just runum over when they do bother you

and where's you UDown sticker? reppin it in your avatar.
It's there on the back window. I am not a big fan of stickers though.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #58
jusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nice
jusmac's Tacoma Gallery
look good man
Old 08-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #59
milo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the rough

Name: myles
milo39's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good! for myself im still trying to figure out what 3 inch lift i want/ can afford!
Old 08-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #60
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo39 View Post
truck looks good! for myself im still trying to figure out what 3 inch lift i want/ can afford!
Well I cant say enough about the Icon front setup. I have been running that setup for 3 1/2 years and it is a damn good setup. A bit pricey, but well worth it. Do it right the first time.

Products Discussed in this Thread