Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

"08 Taco rear bumper build suggestions??

Old 07-27-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
BC Wheeler
Weekend Warrior is on a distinguished road
Name: Yanner
Weekend Warrior's Tacoma Gallery
"08 Taco rear bumper build suggestions??

So I'm climbing up to the top of another mountain, scraping that goddam trailer hitch in and out of wash outs, and dug outs as usual when the "about time" finally happens.. The corner tin chrome bumper catches a corner and next thing you know I've got the tail end of a cork screw out back. I've been mulling ideas around on a design for a new rear bumper but figured I'd look around and see if there is already something similar to what I have in mind out there. I want a plate steel as oppose to tube style bumper. Anyone seen anything out there I could order up, or is it back to the drawing board??

B.C. W.W...

P.S. Checked out All Pro's rear bumper, super thin metal, just a matter of time before that one is trashed... I want beef!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Warrior View Post
P.S. Checked out All Pro's rear bumper, super thin metal, just a matter of time before that one is trashed... I want beef!!!
Our latest version will take some abuse without weighing down your already heavy truck! It is not super thin metal at all, but to each his own I guess!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:51 PM   #5
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Check out armortech...his stuff is stout