Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Project Build: Nemesis

Old 02-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #21
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
Nice build.

What size grapplers are those? Did anything have to be trimmed?
Yeah they had to trim the mud flaps and that plastic piece that is under the front bumper. There was just a little rubbing, it wasnt horrible, it was only when i torqued the wheel all the way over. I can take pictures to show ya. The rims are 18" I would have to get the exact tire size though its slipped my memory (i have a bad one lol)
Old 02-06-2011, 08:52 AM   #22
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco View Post
Yeah they had to trim the mud flaps and that plastic piece that is under the front bumper. There was just a little rubbing, it wasnt horrible, it was only when i torqued the wheel all the way over. I can take pictures to show ya. The rims are 18" I would have to get the exact tire size though its slipped my memory (i have a bad one lol)
Yeah, if you wouldn't mind posting pictures of what was trimmed and what size tires your running, it would help me with my plans.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #23
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Custom TRD Bed Lettering (blk/red/gray)
question on your sticker for you... Did you have to just buy a whole new sticker or did you do this yourself with the stock sticker
Old 02-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #24
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
Custom TRD Bed Lettering (blk/red/gray)
question on your sticker for you... Did you have to just buy a whole new sticker or did you do this yourself with the stock sticker
Its a whole new one I had custom done from the vinyl place i deal with
Old 02-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #25

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
Yeah, if you wouldn't mind posting pictures of what was trimmed and what size tires your running, it would help me with my plans.
I will take some today when we are out changing my headlights and ill post them later this afternoon/night
Old 02-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #26

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
the tires are: LT275/70R18
an the basically had to cut down my mud flaps a little and then reacttached them, then had to shave down a small portion of my inner front bumper, bc when i cut it hard it would vibrate the front bumper so it wasnt a major fix to make those tires work

thats the passenger side and the driver side is the exact same way
Old 02-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #27

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
update for today:
New black headlights with the leds/angel eyes and de-badged the truck as well

Old 02-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #28
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wish I had the money
Old 02-07-2011, 06:46 AM   #29

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
Nice wish I had the money
its called a lot of saving
Old 02-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #30
intense is on a distinguished road

Army: 82nd Airborne / Ranger
intense's Tacoma Gallery
Sharp as a tack ! U gonna add a Grillcraft ?
Old 02-08-2011, 04:33 AM   #31

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by intense View Post
Sharp as a tack ! U gonna add a Grillcraft ?
thank you,
not sure on the grills yet im still debating honestly. Some do not come with the smaller inserts on the side of the grill so i have to make up my mind if i want those or not, but definitely going to get the scoop, main grill and bottom one
Old 02-11-2011, 05:29 AM   #32

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump: added some updated pictures of debadging
Old 02-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #35
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Just a question why do you have the eng cover off?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #36

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Just a question why do you have the eng cover off?
that was just when we were installing it, I wanted to get a good shot before we put everything back together.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:50 AM   #37

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Nice work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
Looks great...
thanks im trying... i added eye lids to it but i might be redoing the color cause it didnt come out like i thought it would but we will see
Old 02-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #38
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that was just when we were installing it, I wanted to get a good shot before we put everything back together.
O right on

Quote:
thanks im trying... i added eye lids to it but i might be redoing the color cause it didnt come out like i thought it would but we will see
you know what is funny the guy selling the eye lids is now using pics of my truck lol

Good luck the color match is hard on that color I bet!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:19 AM   #40

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
welll we did the eye lids in a "matte" black.. well the place where we got it from had a new material for us to try because they had problem with staining issues with the last, well this one came out really really dull, nothing like we thought so I think im going to have my buddy throw a coat of gloss clear on there after i get back from the show. We just arent happy with the outcome with them.. oh well trial and error i guess.