Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Project Build: Nemesis

Old 02-17-2011, 07:37 AM   #41
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco View Post
welll we did the eye lids in a "matte" black.. well the place where we got it from had a new material for us to try because they had problem with staining issues with the last, well this one came out really really dull, nothing like we thought so I think im going to have my buddy throw a coat of gloss clear on there after i get back from the show. We just arent happy with the outcome with them.. oh well trial and error i guess.
Sounds good. I'm planning to get the TR-1 Eyelids and just throwing either Matte Clear or Gloss Clear on it and leaving it black on my silver truck.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #42
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
new pics of the trucks mods up and from the show this past weekend
Old 03-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #43
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
coming soon tonneau cover pics and system pics
Old 03-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #44
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! What did you do with your oem lights?
Old 03-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #45

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Looking good! What did you do with your oem lights?
thanks!,,, they are packed away in my storage unit full of truck and car parts haha.. slowly adding to the collection
Old 03-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #46
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good ToyTaco....didn't catch on till you put that banner down there...ur album has 1 gen
Old 03-10-2011, 04:16 AM   #47

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Lookin good ToyTaco....didn't catch on till you put that banner down there...ur album has 1 gen
I had a impulse red 1st gen, it was actually the "toy taco" this one is a little to big to be the toy lol
Old 03-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #48

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
box build

Just a look at the build process for the box. it will be eventually be taken out of the truck and re-finished and painted. Finish wise it didnt come out the way we wanted to but it works for now.

We removed the back seats center console section to accommodate for the box and i didnt lose any seats or leg room. The amp was placed inside of the box.

Not the greatest photos cause it was hazy in there from all the paint flying around and it was off of my phone

Old 03-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #49
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco View Post
Just a look at the build process for the box. it will be eventually be taken out of the truck and re-finished and painted. Finish wise it didnt come out the way we wanted to but it works for now.

We removed the back seats center console section to accommodate for the box and i didnt lose any seats or leg room. The amp was placed inside of the box.

Not the greatest photos cause it was hazy in there from all the paint flying around and it was off of my phone

Old 03-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #51

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
should have pics up this afternoon of my engine cover im painting, doing it a two tone - black and the equivalent to my color which is the 3R3 and i gotta find a time when i dont have crap in my back seats to take a finish pic of my box lol
Old 03-19-2011, 09:55 AM   #52
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Damn girl..Will you marry me, hahahahaha

Nice work...The truck looks bitchin'..
Old 03-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #53
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Very clean truck! Never saw your build, had to check it out after seeing your truck in person.

We need to get another meet planned and do some wheeling next time
Old 03-20-2011, 12:58 PM   #54

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
Damn girl..Will you marry me, hahahahaha

Nice work...The truck looks bitchin'..
lol thanks, i try

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
That's an awesome looking color, I love the Barcelona Red's.

Nice build!
thanks, yeah definitely like this red better than the impulse red my 2001 was

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Very clean truck! Never saw your build, had to check it out after seeing your truck in person.

We need to get another meet planned and do some wheeling next time
thank you, yeah one of these days i will take the leap of faith and wheel it lol
Old 03-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #55
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, the miss drives a nice truck. Keep up the work.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #56

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfeathers View Post
Yes, the miss drives a nice truck. Keep up the work.
thank you
Old 03-27-2011, 10:43 AM   #57
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Looks SWEEEET! Love the Wheels! If you do not mind me asking where did you get the headlights and taillights? And ballpark$$ for head and tail if you don't mind!
Rt on girls buildin kick assed rides.
Coming to Dover this week to pick up URD s/C kit. Soooooo excited! Driving 8 hours for it!
Old 03-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #58

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketcell View Post
Looks SWEEEET! Love the Wheels! If you do not mind me asking where did you get the headlights and taillights? And ballpark$$ for head and tail if you don't mind!
Rt on girls buildin kick assed rides.
Coming to Dover this week to pick up URD s/C kit. Soooooo excited! Driving 8 hours for it!
Headlights you can find on ebay, taillights i have no idea they are rare from what ive seen... i got them off of a friends brothers truck when he totalled it.. i just yanked mods off of it that were not damaged and gave them a lump sum of money for everything.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #59

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
new photos added
Old 06-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #60

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
What ever happened to that thing we were talking about!?