Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Project Build: Nemesis

Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #121
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
nice led swap looks great did you do it yourself? if so you can do my truck i won't stop you
thanks, yes and no. My friend did the tuff parts and I assisted. I unfortunately do not have a steady hand for that kind of stuff. My friend had done two sets for his brother and now mine. As soon as the other LEDs are in we are going to do the radio panel etc.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #122
Speedshop Special is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Travis
Speedshop Special's Tacoma Gallery
please take a ton of pics when you get your head unit LED's put in! Getting rid of the stock bland orange LED's has been on the top of my list just haven't figured out how or got around to checkin it out! thanks
Old 05-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #123
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedshop Special View Post
please take a ton of pics when you get your head unit LED's put in! Getting rid of the stock bland orange LED's has been on the top of my list just haven't figured out how or got around to checkin it out! thanks
Pretty much we had to take the guage face off and determine by the face which LEDs had to be unsoddered, once we did that we soddered on the new ones (they are also based on polar so you have to make sure they are the right way or will not work). Then you seal everything up and test But I will post pics when we go to do the headunit etc areas.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:12 AM   #124

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
painted the internal gauge bezel, its a small touch but we are thinking of doing a little bit further out to the outter bezel to make it pop even more

Old 07-16-2012, 08:15 AM   #125

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
new photos up and mod list updated
Old 07-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #126
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck, especially the color !
Old 07-17-2012, 11:27 AM   #127

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
Sweet truck, especially the color !
thank you
Old 07-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #128
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
are you going to the maryland meet?

Side note we should get another meet started for DE
Old 07-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #129

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
are you going to the maryland meet?

Side note we should get another meet started for DE
Didnt realize there was one, i havent been on in a while to navigate the boards . Been busy showing and working on the truck and stang just has been taking up most of my time.. But yeah I guess we should do another one lol I havent slowed down enough to think about it
Old 08-07-2012, 04:35 AM   #130

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
From this past weekend at Mischief's Mid-Atlantic Mega Meet in VA:

Old 09-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #132
kauzmik is on a distinguished road
kauzmik's Tacoma Gallery
very nice looking truck. awesome job. I cant imagine the money and time you have in it but it looks worth it. I am having so many issues deciding what I want to do to mine
Old 09-25-2012, 07:05 AM   #133

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Im liking all the color matched parts! great lookin truck
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauzmik View Post
very nice looking truck. awesome job. I cant imagine the money and time you have in it but it looks worth it. I am having so many issues deciding what I want to do to mine
thank you not as much money as my stang i can tell you that! haha
Old 09-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #134
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Really nice Tacoma! Love all the little touches you've made!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:23 AM   #135

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
just did an update to my original post. have backed off of her mods a little bit for now that i have a new motorcycle/roadster to focus on and my main show vehicle the stang. When im done with those i am looking at redoing the interior, new running boards, at least a metal front bumper and maybe new rims not sure yet the future is ever evolving for it
Old 02-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #136
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Looks awesome, love the headlights, bull bar, and the wheels. They match well with the Barcelona

Grill looking good too!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #137

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacom08 View Post
Looks awesome, love the headlights, bull bar, and the wheels. They match well with the Barcelona

Grill looking good too!
thanks , after my project car is along more im going to be replacing the running boards, bull bar and wheels
Old 06-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #138
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Like the detail you're putting into your truck. Looks great.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:23 AM   #140

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Omg, I'm in love Lol

But seriously. What the heck is up with your pictures not working?

lol thanks... the main one thats up should still be working. The others I did a lot of moving and deleteing since a year ago when it was updated. Ill have other back up.