Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Plane Build

Old 08-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
plane white trash is on a distinguished road
Name: James
plane white trash's Tacoma Gallery
Plane Build

I am new here and have seen some of the awesome builds. While mine is not as great as most of yours, I thought I would share.

I bought my '06 in '07 with 15K miles for $22K. Woohoo. Drove it for about two years, then added the 3" Rough Country lift and, yesterday, added the 285/75 16 Nitto Terra Grapplers and MB Razor wheels (yes, I had to trim the less-than-tupperware grade plastic on the front). The tires measure just over 32" from the ground.

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

I plan to do some more mods and will provide some more pics when I can.

-JM
Old 08-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #4
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plane white trash View Post

If anyone has any questions, please ask.
What is the meaning of life??

PS: Nice truck!
Old 08-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
gotta start somewheres. looks good tho. there are a lot of free mods you can do too, or at least on the cheaper side
Old 08-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #6
plane white trash is on a distinguished road
Name: James
plane white trash's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
What is the meaning of life??
My three year old daughter would probably say watching Dora the Explorer.

If you ask Google, you get this: http://www.meaningsoflife.com/

For me, I think it's probably to drive Toyota 4 wheel drives (I've owned 7 in my 32 years).

-JM