Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Prerunner builds

Old 08-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Prerunner builds

Let's see some prerunner build boys here's mine. Haven't done alot yet but I'm in the works with more to come.
So far:
Tuff country 3" lift
32" sumitoma all terrain tires
Removed mud flaps
Debadged
Removed side steps and bug gaurd
Just got kobalt toolbox which I plan on painting black
And more to come.

Post some pics
Attached Thumbnails
Prerunner builds-imageuploadedbytapatalk.jpg  
Old 08-05-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
what is YOUR definition of Prerunner?
Toyota Tacoma Prerunner production model truck?
Or a built truck designed to prerun a race course?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Either I guess but was talking about prerunner production trucks. But all are welcome just clarify
Old 08-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #4
Total choas is on a distinguished road
Total choas's Tacoma Gallery
Well my definition of prerunner would be that your truck can mob like no other and you got full long travel glass and the whole works. Im in the process just started out. I do wana know if anyone has any tips for camburg upper arms or total chaos?