Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Headlight Suggestions!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
what Brock said lots of active members in AZ just post up a thread asking for help with the BHLM... youll be overwhelmed by the amount of assistance youll receive
Old 08-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i have a set of the Revotec Ebay ones non HID but the fitment isnt quite right and cant quite get the adjustment right, go with the BHLM
Old 08-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
XxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XxTaysTacoxX's Tacoma Gallery
Ok cool sounds like BHLM is my best option...now to find someone to do it! M*ther F*cker!