Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Krumble's LT build

Old 08-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Krumble's LT build

Well I finally decided to make a build thread....Finally!
I bought my Tacoma January of 2008 with 12 miles on it. Bought the truck for towing jet skis without any intention of taking it off road.

Some co-worker got me to take my truck offroading with them up in Lytle Creek to see if I like it.

Second trip made me realize that 2wd wasn't that great of an idea.

Decided to lift it with the Procomp 3" suspension lift w/ AAL and put on Nitto Terra Grapplers 285x75x16. Also got a Magnaflow exhaust, an AFE CAI, and some black head lights from Ebay.
(Friend wanted to use my truck to test his new camera)

Bought a billet looking grill off ebay and went on a few more offroad trips

Somewhere after this I wasn't digging that Grill so I decided to do the Satoshi Mod and put some Hella 500s behind it.

Went to the 2010 King of the hammers race which made me want to put a LT setup really bad.

Decided that I was going to go with a Long Travel setup so I went with Engage Offroad. (Amazing Work)

Thank you Joseph for taking the pictures at the BWW meet.

Some Pictures of my more recent Cleghorn run. (I completed all the bypasses that were open)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-run-pics.html
Sometime during that run I snapped one of my center pins on my axle and when I got it fixed I also upgraded my spindles.

Update 7/7/11 (Engage Race Spindles and Jamis Parker MTB in bed)

Future Mods/etc.
Rear bumper, Tiregate like thing, Bump Stops, Roll Cage
Old 08-15-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man, I dig your truck
Old 08-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Wow nice man,win the lotto or something?
Old 08-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #5
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
Wow nice man,win the lotto or something?
Got a good job before the economy crashed
Old 08-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
looks good Jon
never seen it before the LT...but keep up the good work man

seen this truck in person @bww..awesome set up
Old 08-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Fun times
Old 08-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #8
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
sick setup
Old 08-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
saw you goin down peyton/riverside dr. in chino hills yesterday truck looks good
Old 08-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #13
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
who mkaes those fenders? truck looks great
Glassworks
Old 08-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #14
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Amazing truck! Any action shots or shots of it out in the desert?
No not yet. Waiting for my friend to fix his ranger
Old 08-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #17
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. That's quite the progression. You went from: Just for towing Jet skis, to: Got a new grill, to: Took off that grill, oh and completely re did the majority of the truck.

Well done, sir. You can go off on quite the tangent.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:36 AM   #19
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
Wow. That's quite the progression. You went from: Just for towing Jet skis, to: Got a new grill, to: Took off that grill, oh and completely re did the majority of the truck.

Well done, sir. You can go off on quite the tangent.

Yeah...I can get pretty bad when I see something on here that I like and want it for myself.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck!!! get that glass painted now and throw some 35s on there