Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

JLink's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2013, 03:56 AM   #901
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
any updates
did u do anything?pics? flexing pics?
or u fucked up and DESTROYED THE TRUCK
IDK????
Haven't had anywhere to flex it and I need longer shocks before I can get the advantage of the flip. I do think it rides smoother though.

On my way to gore mountain db
Old 12-30-2013, 05:40 AM   #902
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Go to mt snow my budy just talked his his pop 7"
Okemo 10"
Hunter 3"
Old 12-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #903
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any updates
did u do anything?pics? flexing pics?
or u fucked up and DESTROYED THE TRUCK
IDK????
He most definitely DESTROYED it...I was let behind the wheel
Old 12-30-2013, 06:17 AM   #904
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Go to mt snow my budy just talked his his pop 7"
Okemo 10"
Hunter 3"
Rerouted to stratton

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
He most definitely DESTROYED it...I was let behind the wheel
Old 12-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #905
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #906
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Rerouted to stratton

Good choice
Old 12-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #907

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post

I'm sorry.. Did you say something? Your post just shows up as a big black dildo...

Quote:
Good choice
Pretty decent for what it is
Old 12-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #908
BIG DADDY

I like bromley
How was it
Or u didnt go
Pics or it didnt happen
Old 12-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #909
BIG DADDY

Why would someone place a huge dildo pic in this thread ????
Old 12-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #910
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why would someone place a huge dildo pic in this thread ????
because your here
Old 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #911

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like bromley
How was it
Or u didnt go
Pics or it didnt happen
I didn't realize how close they are. Bromley looks really small by comparison but probably cheaper than the $90 lift tickets we bought today.

I didn't take any pictures so I'll have to see what my friends may have gotten. I can prove it with a lift ticket though db
Old 12-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #912
BIG DADDY

Quote:
I didn't realize how close they are. Bromley looks really small by comparison but probably cheaper than the $90 lift tickets we bought today.

I didn't take any pictures so I'll have to see what my friends may have gotten. I can prove it with a lift ticket though db

cant prove snow depth with it

yup stratton was just about going out of business a few years ago
they are trying to turn it around
cant beat bromley on a work day with POW
only problem there is they love the groomers....
almost had a fist fight with a groomer operator....
yes i know some trails need to be grooomed but dont go grooming untouched

i get most of my lift tickets online mt snow has great deals....
2 days ticket and wax and tune for $102
weekend priced
120 for a three day.....

look around
Old 12-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #913

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

cant prove snow depth with it

yup stratton was just about going out of business a few years ago
they are trying to turn it around
cant beat bromley on a work day with POW
only problem there is they love the groomers....
almost had a fist fight with a groomer operator....
yes i know some trails need to be grooomed but dont go grooming untouched

i get most of my lift tickets online mt snow has great deals....
2 days ticket and wax and tune for $102
weekend priced
120 for a three day.....

look around
Yea liftopia was sold out and obviously we didn't know where we were going to end up
Old 12-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #914
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Yea liftopia was sold out and obviously we didn't know where we were going to end up
WHAT MADE U GO FOR A DAY TRIP TO GORE?
OR EXPLAIN YOUR THOUGH PROCESS?
Old 12-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #915

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WHAT MADE U GO FOR A DAY TRIP TO GORE?
OR EXPLAIN YOUR THOUGH PROCESS?
we wanted to go to hunter but with the limited amount of information available we decided it was probably too much rain.
then we thought maybe elk would be far enough west that it missed some of the rain.
then we thought maybe gore was far enough north and west that it would get snow instead.
then we ended up at stratton to get better conditions.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #916

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered:

-Bilstein b110's for the new rear setup.
-Wheelers strap for tree hugger etc.
-Harken hoister 200lb 12ft rise hoist system for storing the RTT in my garage.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #917
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just ordered:

-Bilstein b110's for the new rear setup.
-Wheelers strap for tree hugger etc.
-Harken hoister 200lb 12ft rise hoist system for storing the RTT in my garage.

You measure or just going off what others are doing?

May I suggest trashing that stock shackle on your flip kit for a $50 flee bay shackle before you order shocks?

Just an idea..... you may regret not doing it later or not.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:05 PM   #918
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
@XXXX

Currious to see how high your rear is with those shackles
Get to it!
Old 12-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #919
BIG DADDY

Never seen anyone spend so much time and $$$ on a truck that has not moved in over a year 3 months
😻
Old 12-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #920
BIG DADDY

you ould be better of going this route

Products Discussed in this Thread